CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Temple Picture and Wedding Luncheon

Last week I walked around the river so I could do a photo shoot of the Temple. It was fun to see all the different angles you can take of the Temple. I loved this one, especially the birds and I put Ryan and Sydni's picture in it. It was a fun Bridal Shower Gift. I made an 11 x 14 size with my "father of all printers" printer. I Love being able to print bigger that 8 1/2 x 11's. Makes my heart flutter!!!!

I have hardly gotten out of bed. Don't know if I had the flu or WAY TO MUCH FLOWING CHOCOLATE! Bad headache and stomach stuff. Anyway, feeling tons better today, although, I am still in bed blogging. Love to BIB......(Blog In Bed) HeeHee! I did a photo shoot yesterday for my Friend Mary's daughter's son. Got that? I will post some pics cause he is the cutest ever.

Ok, I guess my responsibility of this wedding is to feed all these starving people after the wedding. I am stumped. I am relying on my Blog Friends for ideas. Please leave some ideas of wedding luncheons you've attended. What fun things did you have at your weddings? LOVE YA ALL!

8 comments:

Lynn

Well, we'll just sit in bed and blog together. : D I'm still working on the flu too. Hope you feel MUCH better soon.

LOVE the photo that you did for the kids. That is beautiful....and I STILL can't get over the date. LOL!

As for luncheon ideas.....we had a light summer buffet for Cassie, but since S and R's will be in the winter, you might want to consider something different for sure.

My brain is not working that well...when I think of something I'll let you know. Have a great day!

Unknown

Sorry you haven't been feeling very good! Hopefully it isn't the flu or anything. But if it is from all the chocolaty goodness on Saturday it is totally worth it, am I right?! :) Sorry I couldn't make it over! I couldn't believe how busy I was on Saturday. I was late for my own birthday party! But that picture looks great, I love how it turned out!! Good for you!

Natalie♥

Wow that is awesome Judy! and your tag..thanks for doing it, it was fun to read, you make me laugh. I am sure glad you are feeling better today.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

What a great gift-you really have talent!! Hope you get feeling better. Chicken Cordon Bleu sounds good-they even make some great tasting ones in the freezer section at Sam's.

Bobbi

I hope you are feeling better! Nothing worse than being sick. When my little sister got married last December, they had her luncheon at our church and it was catered by Carinos. They felt like they were the most reasonable and very tasty too!! Also, I was in charge of my class reunion's food and I had Carino's come and cater it too. It was a hit.

Holly

I think catering is the way to go... then you don't have to worry about much, you can just enjoy it all!! :) We are making those chocolate carmel covered pretzels to sit by the plates at my brother in law's wedding next month. :) Beautiful pic too!

Sandy Layne

HI Judy,
Sorry you've been sick. We've had two wedding lunches in Salt Lake, one wedding dinner in Los Angeles and one in Las Vegas. All were different. There is so little time between the ceremony, luncheon and reception it seems we barely had time to get dressed and be at each event and get pictures in between. There seemed to be a real time constraint so - I wasn't brave enough to do it myself. I would suggest you have it at a place that takes care of wedding lunches. It makes a more relaxed and enjoyable day for the Mother. If there are no such places in Idaho Falls what about Olive Garden? I know they take care of big crowds. I've been to some luncheons that have programs. We just had the Dad's get up and say something, which was really sweet and heartfelt and then showed a special DVD made for the occasion. Nothing really fancy. Good luck. You'll do a bang-up job.
Luv U 4 Ever,
Sandy

Kim Rose

Hey Judy!
I am so behind on blogging. :(
My sister had her lunch at Sizzler. We sort of laughed at first because we worried that it might not be classy enough, but we reserved the entire back room and every one had salad bars. It worked out great for the little kids, etc. and was very reasonable in price.
Just a idea!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge