What a great time! First of all, the girls got up at 5:00 A.M. on Friday and drove home. So fun to see them until they hauled in their laundry. 5 feet of dirty laundry. They hadn't done any since they came home on September 12. Took 3 days to finish it. Hope they can last until November 24th. They may have to break down and do some!


We met Jerry at Olive Garden for lunch. Yum

Then Saturday was the big shower. Stacy and I sat the table up with all the fun stuff to dunk. It was a riot. We got the chocolate flowing! Love it!

Then.......my heart! It was so touched by the love and the support we received. Family, Friends, Ward members.........I Never dreamed that it would be like this! So many wonderful people. So generous. Friends that I have had since 1st grade, some that I ran around in High-School, New and old friends. I don't even have words to describe.
So many called before to ask what they could do to help. Some brought food...others offered.... WOW. I was so touched. Before the Shower Sydni said, "You have the nicest friends" She was so impressed. Not only did they support me, they showered her with love and gifts. Thanks!
Some came to meet her for the first time.


Shelby, Jourdan, Sydni, Mindi


Ingrid, Ashley and Sarah

Nicole, Holly and Braxton

Stacy and Amber

Jourdan, Sydni and Jamie

Danielle, Judy, Mary and Kendon, Nicole, Judy, Danielle, Mary andStacy


Maddi, Judy, Marissa and Debbie! Yea! A picture with the Walkers!

Angie, Judy and Mindy! Love ya!

Lisa And Nicole

Ryan and Syd!

THANKS FRIENDS AND FAMILY. WE LOVE YA TONS!
5 comments:
LOL!!!
Those pics of the girls laundry is hilarious!!!
WOW! What an awesome shower that was. The food table look fabulous! Great job!!!
You truly do have some great friends and family. What a great support it looks like they were. I was tickled to see a laundry basket FULL of spices and kitchen food to get Sydni's kitchen stocked up with. That sure brought back a lot of memories for me. We got something like that for our wedding and every time I pull out the small hammer from our junk drawer to use, I think of my Great Dear Aunt who gave us that gift basket of ALL kinds of things for our kitchen. How fun!
i can't believe that laundry!!!! that is too funny... i remember the days!!
I miss all the fun don't i??? the shower looked like and sounded like it was perfect! i really wish i could meet her.. but at the reception i guess! its coming so soon!!
and you shouldn't be surprised with all the help, love, and support you get.... you are such a good person and so willing to do anything for anyone.. so people are willing and eager to do the same for you! you throw one mean party too.. my shower was so much fun.. thanks again!
Looks like a fun party! People are just so nice when you get married with all the nice gifts they give, it's awesome. I bet that chocolate fountain was a hit, YUMMY!
That laundry was hilarious, how did they make it that long? We don't have a washer and dryer in our apartment, so every weekend I bring our laundry to my parent's. It's such a pain!
I bet it was fun to see your girls again! Looks like you had a fun weekend!
Oh Cole & Stace... too funny!! :) It was SOO fun to see you all. It was a perfect shower. That Sydni... she's a lucky girl to be marrying into such a wonderful family! We LOVE the Pasley's and so does everyone else!! :)
I am glad that your weekend went so well. Looks like syd and Ryan got a ton of nice things.
Just letting you know that you have been tagged:) Check out my blog for more info.
Post a Comment