Hang on to your hats, girls,I have several fun things!
First of all, for all you digital scrappers, clean off your hard drives and click
here . It is a web site that there is 70 designers and they are ALL free. It's a blog party! I have been downloading for a couple days. They are cute.
Second: I appreciate all the quotes. I would love to get some from all of you. I am giving away a Quote book! Everyone that leaves me a quote will get put in a pot. I will draw one out and You will win this! How's October 15th sound? These are fun for blogs and scrapbooks, etc....

Third: Last night was wonderful. My older Brother got ordained a High-Priest. It was wonderful and my dad did such a great job. I am so proud of my brother!



Don't look...Mom and Dad!
Fourth: I am so excited for the decorations for my parents 50th. I found 4 x 4 boxes in Salt Lake and gave them to everyone. Each family member will decorate them and we will stack them on the tables. Here is mine. We will have them for all the kids, grandkids and great grandkids. It will be so stinkin' cute.


Fifth- If ya like pumpkin cake....this is to die for. I slaved away all day! NOT! Sam's Club! and it is so good. They only do them for a couple months in the Fall. I sent Cole a text today that said, "damage! pumpkin cakes at Sam's!" I think this is what I will serve at the Wedding Dinner!
Way to go Sam's!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
4 comments:
First....I am IN for a chance for winning that quote book! How fun!
Second....Congratulations to your older brother. I bet that was a great feeling for him and a wonderful family day for you all.
Third....you are SO talented and clever yourself missy!!! Love that great idea for centre pieces. Look at you go!
Forth.....I am SO sad there is NO recipe for that bunt cake! : ( That looks like it would taste wicked!
Cute blocks! I'm glad you posted about the qote thing again, geez... I totally forgot! So here is mine: "When you don't get what you want it's because god thought of something better to give you."
I was hoping that a recipe was going to be attached to this post that bread looks SOOO good, but that's even better, now I can just go get me some! :)
Those boxes are super cute, I've been wanting to do some of those for Jacoby's room. That will be so fun for the party and that cake looks so yummy!
You are such a busy lady! I love the decor you did for your parents centerpieces!I would love a chance to win a quote book...Quotes are my FAVORITE! There are too many good ones but I've always taken comfort in this one.
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child"
Post a Comment