CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Invited!


My girls are coming home this weekend. Why? We are giving Sydni a bridal shower. I would like to invite all my blog friends. If you are really bored on Saturday, and wanna meet or get to know Syd....come to her shower. She is so excited. (me to) Sydni is so sweet and appreciative. She has revived a few thing already and is so touched. I love to watch her. A girl from her work that she just met asked her about her family and bridal shower. The next day she brought her a gift. It was her and Ryan's packets for the temple. I was touched.
I LOVE bridal showers! We have hosted to many to count. Friends, ward members, my girls' friends. I guess that is my yellow, party personality. Love to party. It is such a great way to get to know the bride and support her and show your love.
We are doing a chocolate fountain. Need your help......What is good to dunk in chocolate? Let me know your wonderful ideas on a comment. I LOVE CHOCOLATE FOUNTAINS......ALL THAT WARM, FLOWING CHOCOLATE!

6 comments:

Unknown

I love chocolate fountains! I love dipping marshmallows in them myself. Strawberries, pineapple, cinnamon bears, those thick pretzel sticks...actually I think anything is good dipped in chocolate ha ha. Sounds like a good time!

Lynn

A party is So fun! I bet you will make it the best. You got me excited just reading the invite! So cute it is.

Well, I have now tried plain ripple salted chips in a chocolate fountain and those really surprised me at how good those were too! Sliced bananas are always good too.

Then there are those wafer cookies. You know...the long thin chocolate or pink ones. Or how about mini brownie bites. Those are REALLY good too. Chocolate on chocolate.. HEaven.

HAve fun! Sure wish I could be there! : D

Holly

You are def. the BEST party planner/host of all time! :) I love cinnamon bears. We'll see you there! :)

Cindy

I'm sorry I have not commented on your blog! I really love reading about what you and your family are up to! Things have been pretty crazy with everything that has been going on with Teddy. Anyway, my address is P.O. Box 292 Neola, UT 84053- Hope you are keeping sane with all of the wedding plans!! I look forward to reading more on your blog, or maybe actually seeing you again someday!!

Cindy :)

Steph

There are some very tasty cheesecake bites that are awesome with chocolate. I think they are Sarah Lee. Good luck with the party and have fun.

Kazmin Nye

I will be the one with my head in the chocolate fountain...who needs anything else...I do love bananas and pound cake...

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge