I'm at the cabin.....checking blogs! New addiction! I was checking out some of the people are that are checking out my blog. One was from Washington DC. I looked to see how they found my blog and they googled "Uplifting Family Quotes." Wow! I have spent my life a little on the rebellious side. Just a little crazy. Fighting my worth. Wondering if I was a good mom, wife, sister, daughter...ect.... As I have gotten older, I have come to realize the importance of my family, my religion, my blessings and my influence on others. I would love to die knowing that I made a difference. That I was remembered for something. Something big. Not big, just important. Did I make someone smile, feel of worth or important? Did I serve as the Lord serves? Did I make a difference? Did I make someone feel warm and fuzzzy? (remind you of Jacob?) Holly put the uplifting quote idea on her blog and asked for quotes. I am asking you to make up a quote....your very own , and I will add it to my blog with your name under "Uplifting Quotes." These are the only things that really matter. How we feel, or make others feel. Think about this...and dig deep for your feelings. What do you love and cherish. Your quote could go down in history! I love all my blog world friends. You are saving me from a lonely world. Thanks to all of you who are faithful commenters. You have made a difference in my life. YOU lift me each and every day as I wake up to my little empty nest. My new season in life is one that I NEVER thought would arrive. It is here, with bells on, and I am grateful to my friends and blog friends. You are awesome! You can also email me your quote at
jkaypaz@aol.com. Love ya!
I got
this site from Lynn about the meaning in our names. What a riot! Heres mine.
| What Judy Means |
You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you. You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries. You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way. And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life. You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row. You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace. People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in. You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising. You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care. |
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
5 comments:
Oh that is fun! I can truly see a lot of those qualities in you for SURE!!!
I have been cleaning the house all morning racking my brain for a quote to give you. I think I have finally come up with something that's been on my mind a LOT lately. : D
I've e-mailed to you. What a great idea. Can't wait to see your quotes in a post.
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
That really does seem like you! I'll have to think of my own little quote for you! :)
Hi Judy-This is Chelsi (Eaton). I got the pattern at JoAnn's for $8. It is SewBaby brand and is their Double Duty bag F868. Let me know if you have any questions when you get started.
I have so many good quotes in my home that I read every day, but for the life of me I cannot come up with one on my own. This is such a great idea and it really has me thinking I will let you know when I come up with one. Hope you are doing good, life has been busy around my house but will slow down shortly. Love you Judy, you are great and have always been a smile on my face. Thank you for being such a good Auntie. You make me want to try to be the best Aunt I can be to my nieces and nephews.
Post a Comment