CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sacrament Program

Today was our Primary Sacrament Program. It was so good. The kids did so good. They sang their songs so well. Knew all the words. It reminded me so much of Nicole blaring out the words and me thinking no one would notice it was her. They always did. It was one of the best ones I have seen. Each Child and Adult that stood to give their little talks said, " My name is_____(Name) and I am a child of God." Then gave their little talk. It was very powerful. I was setting on the second row to help with the Sunbeam class because Ryan and Sydni went to Jordan's mission report. The first song was I am a child of God and I looked up and the Bishop was sobbing. He is the biggest baby. The spirit was so strong and those little kids rocked!
The Bishop had to give the end remarks and of course, he was a puddle. He stood and said, "My name is Bishop Pasley, and I am a child of God." it was cute and reminded me of why I fell in love with him.
I laughed because when Kazmin wrote the program, she gave it to the Bishop to be OKed. She added a Poison song, because she found out we went to Poison at the fair. He told her NO POISON Song! I told her I didn't see anything wrong with it. LOL.
Anyway, was excellent......Good Job Kaz and Crew! Sage Creek Primary Rocks!

I got this from Erin's blog. It is fun!




What Your Bed Says About You



Outward appearances are a concern of yours, but not your primary concern. You try to take care of yourself and your home, but it's not an obsession.



You are an organized and disciplined person. You do the right thing because you want to, not because people expect you to.



You are not very high maintenance in general, but you are high maintenance about a few things.



In relationships, you tend to kick back and let the other person be in charge.



You tend to be a dreamy, head in the clouds type of person. You think in terms of possibilities.



You are a total homebody. You are happiest when you're at home.



You should try it!

6 comments:

Lynn

LOL! You Pasley's are SO cute! A Poison song? HA HA

It was our Primary Presentation today too. I cried a little thinking how this was one of the last time's (Cami has one more presentation) that we would see any of our kids up there singing in PRimary and doing their little talks.

That "What does your bed say about you?" looks pretty accurate what it says about you. FUn! I will do that one too.

Kate Call

i love primary programs.. that is one thing i miss about being in a family ward (we go to a student married ward).. i love that they all said their name and that they were a child of god.. so cute!! i can't wait to have kids to see them do those kind of things.. so fun! well obviously i can wait.. or i wouldn't, huh?!!! someday though!
did you get my email??

Holly

Oh, I LOVE the primary programs! It's hard to believe my Brooklyn will be in it next year! Also loved the post about Cheryl on DWTS, crazy media. It ticks me off! Oh well, we had the best lesson in YW on individual worth etc. We all need to remember that no matter what our Heavenly Father loves us!

Kazmin Nye

I kind of get worried when day goes by that you don't blog...are you O.K.? Do you need chocolate, a diet Pepsi?? A new purse??? The PP did go pretty well...thank you so much for all of your support and for being my friend...

Janet

Loved reading about your Sac. Mtg. Program. I love the idea about saying their name and I am a child of God.

I also did the bed quiz. It sounded about right to me.

Kazmin Nye

Ummm...O.K...getting seriously worried...2nd day without a blog...I may have to start an IV of Diet Pepsi, stat...wide open...because I am crazy...I'm letting Abby and 20-30 of her closest friends have a little get together at my house...at about 7:00pm, they will be leaving to start a scavenger hunt...come over and eat, we'll start the IV,eat all of the Halloween candy...K? Leave the Bish home to hand out candy

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge