Google.......my new brain and BFF....Judy Pasley Hee Hee!
Natalie is my niece and such a good friend. She has an amazing, strong spirit. I learn from her daily.
As you know I love tags. Such a fun journaling tool. I got one from Cindy. Thanks Cindy. I lived in her ward when she was born. I was in High School and she was the cutest baby. I've watched her grow up, and she is amazing. She is such a strength and example to all of us. She has the cutest baby, Teddy and she was diagnosed with cancer. (hope ya don't mind me posting this Cindy) It has been so amazing following them throughout this journey. So many prayers. So much faith. Love ya Cindy. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Anyway.....the tag is, go into your pictures, take the 4th folder and the 4th picture. This was a blast for me because I have scanned in like 4000 pictures of the Lott Heritage for the 50th. So excited to get them all on a disc. This was a page I scanned in, so it had 5 pic. Perfect!

Thanks for your chocolate fountain idess! Couldn't breath a breath without ya! Love ya all!
I tag....Kazmin, Bobbi, Vanessa, Hilary, Janet, Chelsi, Sydni and Erin!







3 comments:
i truly love your scrapbooking pages. I could really learn a LOT from you.
Congrats to Natalie!
Hey thanks Judy! I love Judy's scrapbooking pages as well, in fact Judy was the one who started me on the whole scrapbooking thing. I was about 13 years old and we were camping and Judy had all her fun scrapbook things and let me do a page, I never stopped doing it after that day. Thanks Judy. Love ya tons. I will be in Utah this weekend but I have a fun gift for Sydni, I am sad that I won't be there, tell her sorry for me, I hope it turns out wonderful, I am sure it will since you are in charge, you're the best!
Hi Judy,
It was great seeing you too the other day! Your blog is so cute and very creative.
Post a Comment