CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blog Liftin'!

I love blog surffin'! So fun to see what is going on in my friends and family's lives. I saw these fun pictures and thought I would steal them. I got Alli's permission, but not Amber's. Sorry Amber. Alli took this picture of them when they met for dinner.
Allie, Stacy and Kailey

Smile! Ryan and Drew- Amber took this picture at Jordan's. Thanks Amber.
Ryan's friend, Jordan got home from his mission on Thursday. He went over to Jordan's house and Amber took this picture of Ryan and Drew. They are all such good friends.
Well, my Internet connection is the pits at the cabin and I have a hard time uploading my pictures, so here is some more pages I did.



I had so much fun at the cabin. I took up a bunch of stuff to work on for the upcoming parties. I did lots of computer work. Scanned pictures and organized them so I can make 2 DVD's. Then today Joyce and I worked on decorations for my parents party. They turned out so dang cute. I took pictures, but left my camera up there. We made chicken wraps for lunch and had a great day. She is such a good friend. I have so many good friends, have I ever told you that?

The guys had a great day fishin' in that icy water. They caught lots of fish and paddled their little legs off. We stopped and had pizza on the way home. Had to change out of my jammies for that. Was a fun weekend.

3 comments:

Lynn

"Had to change out of your Jammies for that." LOL! That's a good one.

You know something......the smiles your kids have on their faces sure are infectious!!! I love it.

Neal and Angie

I love the pages you did of your kids carving pumpkins! How fun! Do you feel so blessed to have such great kids! Love those Pasley's!

Unknown

That was such a fun night, I'm glad you posted it on your blog so more people can see how much fun we had! The pumpkin pages turned out so good too!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge