

I love the Fall. Big surprise huh? I love Halloween. I'm not into the grave yard, skeleton stuff, but I love the costumes, pumkins, trick or treating and all the fun stuff that goes along with it. Last weekend when the girls were here we carved pumkins. They are so funny when they all get together. It was the high-light of the week.
We left for the cabin on Thursday, Way excited to get into those jammies. Rockwoods came up and Craig went fishing on Friday. Jerry had to work. So much corporate crap! He is very stressed. They got up bright and early today, ignored the 4 degrees on the thermometer and off they went with their little pontoon kick boats. Yip.....no motor! Half of their bodies are in that icy cold water. Joyce and I sit in the cabin with the fireplace turned up to 75 and 3 blankets and they go put on some chest waders, (thin ones) and flippers and climb in the water with only a thin piece of rubber between them and.......(I'd call it Hell) Brrrrrrrr! All I can say is they better not throw them back, so they can spend 12 hours out there and come back and want us to get them warm. Not in my blankets. Any way I hope it is theripudic for Jerry. All of his world is very high stress, except for me, and he is in need of some R and R. or S to the B. (shiver to the bones)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
3 comments:
I love Halloween too! Those jack-o-lanterns all turned out so cute. Such a fun time of year!
LOL! I don't get all the fishing stuff in the cold water either! But you did make it sound like a lot of fun for some stressed out guys! : D
I REALLY like your family's traditions. Those were SOME huge pumpkins with some HUGE funny faces. Love it.
Have a REALLY great time at the cabin.
Looks like FUN! Love the pumpkin carving! You guys are always up to something fun! :)
Post a Comment