CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Monday, March 16, 2009

Off We Go

Well, our bags are packed and we're ready to go......hey! that should be a song! I am a mess. My insides feel like jello, I'm shaking from the inside out. Hives are back. think they are nerves? We have tests today, and surgery Wednesday. This has most definitely been one of the hardest things we have been through. Thanks for all your prayers. Thanks for all the heart to heart talks. For the gifts and cards. I'm ready to go with my hospital kit I got from Marla. It included:
A mug
colorbooks and crayons
wordsearch
book of small stories
carmex
pencils
candy
lotion
tick tak toe and hangman
many other fun items in a cute little bag

Thanks to the many of you that said you would fast for Jerry. Please include his parents. His mom is having such a hard time with this, and Bill isn't doing so good.
I love your comments. they have been my light in a dark world. I get on and look so much. Like having my phone ring off the hook.
We will make it through this. I am just ready for the outcome. I want to know, so we do the next step.....hopefully nothing. I will email as soon as I can so if you want one, inclued your email in your comment. If not I will post as soon as possible. Thanks for your support and I am SO grateful for the Huntsman Cancer Center and great doctors!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 comments:

Natalie

Good luck with everything! Your whole family will definitely be in our prayers...

Holly

Good Luck!! Just remember all of us who love you! :)

Lynn

Amen to Nat and Holly!

You are doing great Judy. Just one day at a time.

We are all here for you.

Amber. . .

good luck!!! We all love you! you are in my prayers and i'll be fasting for your family on wednesday!

Riss

Hey Judy, Good luck with everything! You just have to remember that this is Gods will and if you trust in the Lord with all your heart, everything will be okay! Id love to get an email update! my email address is
wal08035@byui.edu I'm going to be fasting along with a lot of other people who care so much about your whole family :)

Christal

my prayers are so with you guys!! good luck with everything you are a rock and you all will get through this nice to have love and support of so many who love you too!! Thanks for your example you guys are amazing. Sorry your hives came back too not fun!!! ttys

Jesse and Jessica

good luck...we are praying for all of you!

Natalie♥

You are so strong and brave. I love you both and you are in my thoughts and prayers always. I will be waiting for an email to hear the update. Hold tight and remember you are loved.

Kim Rose

Good luck! Post when you can... but don't feel like you have to. Get some rest. Travel safe. HUGS!

Sandy Layne

You're in the best hands possible. You will be comforted and strengthened through this ordeal - I know it! Mom, Craig, myself and all our families will be praying for you. We're here for you. You're a strong family - you can do the hard stuff and this is as hard as it gets! Just think of all your friends and family pooling all their faith in your behalf. We love you!

Chelsi

We love you and wish you the best. It's in the Lord's hands and he will take care of you.

Missy

I hope that all goes well, we will be praying for you guys. Love you! You have such a wonderful family, I'm glad that you have each other to lean on during these hard times. Love ya!

Vanessa

you are in our thoughts and prayers! my grma just had surgery up there and the doctors were amazing, got it all quickly and the recovery was great, we're hoping the same for you too! vcjansen@hotmail.com, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

Julia

I say "ditto" to what everyone else said!
Love the little bag idea. I forgot to tell you to bring some food in a cooler cuz you don't want to leave just in case the doctors come out. Hopefully someone else will go for you. Love and prayers...

Anonymous

Hey Judi Good Luck with everthing!!!!, I will be praying for you and I be confident The Lord loves you!!!. I can understand the feelings you have becasue of I had a similar situation with my sister, but at that moment I felt that God was there with my familiy said to us, calm down, relax, you are in my hands, do it your part and I will do mine. So try to think positive. love friend and maybe "hives" are the way your body is saying how much you love your husband, and that you are a very sensitive woman , so hives are the way you are expresing your worries. Everything will be ok!!!. Id love to get an email update! my email address is marialauracar@hotmail.com. Besos
María Laura

Morrows

Judy, Good luck with everything. We will be praying for you guys! Love ya!

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett

Good luck!! I'm prayin for ya.

Amber

Good luck Judy!! We're all thinking about ya. Love you guys

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge