Well, they let Nicole out of the hospital around 1:00 today. They told us we could bring her home. The roads in Utah were HORRIBLE! So glad to be Home Sweet Home. She is doing pretty good. It was a long hard ride home, but me being the good mom i am, let her have SHOT-GUN!
Cole's friend, Kate came up to see her and brought her flowers. She also got flowers from her work!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







10 comments:
oh man!!!!!!! Tell Nicole we hope she is doing ok. Could things be any crazier for The Pasley's. I know you will survive but you sure could use a break. Always thinking of ya.
I'm glad that Nicole is doing okay. What a year it's been for you guys already. You're so strong! I hope that Nicole recovers quickly. :)
Hi Judy! Wow, when it rains it pours. I had my appendix out when I was 15...had a stomach ache all day and the next day they took it out! Fun memories...
Hey, maybe it's a blessed distraction for you. Nothing too horrible but enough to keep your mind off of more worrisome things. I know, you could think of some easier things to do that right?
Well, I'm glad your home safe and sound and that your daughter is fine after her surgery...
You are more than welcome to add my blog to your reading list...if you don't mind that I do the same?
And my email is:julze11@cox.net, I'd be more than happy to talk about what happened with my husband and my thoughts and feelings in more detail...don't need to bore your other readers with all the details!LOL!
More prayers coming your way...
Poor Cole! Tell her we're thinking and praying for her. Your poor little family...we love you guys! Hope things start looking up for you soon!
Okay....this is certainly Deja vu! Didn't I just tell you WELCOME home yesterday? *wink*
I bet you are SO tired. I am so sorry you are having to go through all this, however I bet Nicole is SO happy to be home with her mom and dad and being very well taken care of.
Get some rest Judy. You are going to need it. {Hugs}
Aren't you glad you weren't in Hawaii when Nicole got sick? I'm so sorry - she didn't need that. She cold have picked a better time though when the roads were clear. We have had some bad weather. Hope she gets better soon. Hang in there!!!!
I'm glad you made it home safely! Poor Nicole, I know the feeling! I'm glad she was able to have the surgery and is starting to feel better.
O my goodness Judy what next? I am so sorry. I sure hope Nicole recovers quickly and feels lots better soon. You did pick a good word for this year, I will pray that you can survive this year okay. How are you holding up? Love ya
Hi Judy ol' pal!!! It's me!!! Colleen! I guess you follow my daughter Gina's recipe blog (she gave me your link)I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you or even talked to you... I miss you. I couldn't believe it when she asked me "Hey mom do you know this lady, she looks familiar". We need to catch up :)
So glad you all made it home safe and that she is doing better! Takes awhile get to get back into things but hope she recovers quick! Great to have such good friends to that care!!
Post a Comment