CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Monday, March 30, 2009

:0 SWEET MEMORY MONDAY

I have so many wonderful memories and I want to record some of them, so I am gonna do memory Monday and share some of my fun.

When we moved back from Phoenix, it was very difficult for my girls. I prayed many nights that they would find good friends that would love them. My prayers were answered. Angie and Holly were in our ward. The all became friends and Kate was friends with Holly. They are all still very close.
One day they came over and decided to ride the 4 wheelers. It was in the spring. It was very muddy. This is one of my favorite memories. These girls had so much fun.....then had to go across the road and clean off in the canal. COLD! We still talk about this when we get together.
Nicole, Katie and Holly

Angie, Stacy, Holly Cole and KatieStacy and AngieI am so grateful that my girls have life long friends. I LOVED having all of these girls come and spend time at my house. They are like my own kids. I LOVE them so much!!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown

oh i could just cry looking at these pictures!! we had so much fun.. ALWAYS! and most of the time it was at your house. ha! thanks for letting us just be us... and just enjoy being idiots! .... and capturing those memories through pictures. i love my holl & cole so much. thanks for this post.. so fun to reflect on one of the funnest time in my life.

Unknown

this is kate... i'm signed in as jeremy again. ha.

Lynn

So THAT'S how you and Holly know each other!
What a bunch of wild and crazy fun girls! Loved the pics. It reminds me of the things we use to do back then.

P.S. Thanks for being my #1 Campaign Manager over on my blog. : D You are SO sweet!

Amber

that is adorable...i love the idea of memory monday

Kim Rose

I am late on posting. I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you are feeling. HUGS to you and your family.
Wonderful news about Jerry!

Chelsi

Those pictures are priceless! It's fun to see all those girls so young :)

The Cooks

How fun....I like the idea too (of memory Monday).

It looks like they had fun!

Amber

Oh I just love the pictures. I have so many great memories with those two little girls on the last picture. I just love them! My memories are just all coming back to me.

Holly

oH MY WORD, this takes me back for sure! haha. :) What fun we had!! You are part of the reason I love taking pictures so much, you always had your camera ready to capture and preserve great memories for us! THanks mom!! :) FUN to look back and see how our friendships have all grown! Love ya!

Neal and Angie

Oh I just love the memories of being at your house! What great fun we had! :D I love thinking about the good memories and the best friends I have! Thanks for posting!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge