Today things have been catching up with me. I feel exhausted and kinda down. I am sick of the weather and the wind. We need some sunshine. I have tried really hard to keep my chin up. I have done pretty good. I ran some errands and came home and there was a bag hanging on my mailbox. It was a box from Express the Moment. "What?" I thought.......I haven't ordered anything from there. This must be a mistake. I opened the box and found this.......
........and a sweet card from Kim. She owned the scrapbook store in IF. (I miss it) This is what the card said.
Dear Judy,
When my mother died, one of the greatest lessons I learned was to act upon these little promptings we all have. I had so many people extend love and kindness towards me. You have been on my mind all week. I can't ignore the prompting to let you know how much I am thinking of you and your family. I am so sorry that you have had so many trials. Isn't it amazing how through out those trial we are blessed. Thank you for being my friend and for sharing your testimony through your blog.
We need to connect soon. Enjoy the kit. Just a little something.
Hugs to you,
Kim
I am so glad Kim listened to the promptings. This made my day. It was the sunshine that I am missing.
Kim's mom passed away last year and as I read her blog, I was amazed at her strength. She is amazing.
Every June Kim does a big scrap expo. It is so fun so all of you scrappers around IF, check it out. Her web sight has all the info.
Thanks, Kim for this kit. I love your kits and have missed getting them every month, and I hope someday I can get them again.
MAKES ME FEEL EVEN STRONGER ABOUT LISTENING TO THOSE PROMPTINGS!!!!!







8 comments:
O that was so sweet of Kim. I am glad something good came your way today :) Love you Judy♥♥
Oh how fun! What a sweet friend you have. And it is just amazing how a little "prompting" can do SO much...if we just listen to it. I am glad your friend listened and brightened your day.
Did you read this one from Molly Mormon site today?:
http://modernmollymormon.blogspot.com/2009/03/meeting-mrs-sanchez.html
It's on the same subject. IT's really good.
I agree with you, I'm having some serious Vitamin D deprivation! I need to see the sun! Thank goodness for the Holy Ghost and great friends! :)
How sweet. What perfect timing. It is snowing here once again and I'm ready to see some sunshine also. Thanks for keeping us updated. Love ya!
That is so sweet of your friend!! Have fun with that! I love scrapbooking. Although I think I've been leaning towards cardmaking lately!
You've got good friends surrounding you. I'm very happy for you...
What a great surprise!
I love reading your posts, and even though I have been absent from commenting lately, you have been in my prayers!
I hope you are all feeling and doing better!
JUDY! You are not supposed to post that! AGH! I am crying now!
I am happy to hear the kit made it and more happy to hear it made your day. I meant every word of the card. I miss seeing you as often and look forward to a bit of girl time together!
HUGS to you! Oh and LOVE the new hair cut. Holy cow! So stinkin cute!!!!
How awesome that is she listened to a prompting and acted upon it! May we all act upon those promptings that we may send a ray of hope and sunshine into other's lives!
Post a Comment