Yesterday morning, Joyce came in our room and said she had accident taken and ambien instead of her thyroid meds. (Sleeping pill) I bust out laughing, because I know what ambien does to her. We told her we needed to hurry and feed her before she goes to sleep. We went down to breakfast and she tried to keep her world straight. I laughed. We went to the cabananas and got her all settled in for her little nap. I told her that she could read all about the days events on my blog and that I could even make them up if I wanted. When laid down and she was OUT.
I got up and went to the bathroom and when I came back the guys were gone but this is what I saw.

The guys and I went walking on the beach and Craig found some of this caution tape. Great Idea!!!! He was also looking for shells and found a ton of hair scrunchies that had fallen out of peoples hair. Yuck!!!!!! She slept 4 or 5 hours. People would come by and just LOOK!!!! It was a great day!
The guys and I went walking on the beach and Craig found some of this caution tape. Great Idea!!!! He was also looking for shells and found a ton of hair scrunchies that had fallen out of peoples hair. Yuck!!!!!! She slept 4 or 5 hours. People would come by and just LOOK!!!! It was a great day!
It is so nice to be able to spend this precious time together. Sad that it take something like this to bring us to such a great appreciation of each other. 
We finally got in the water and we were playing and looked up and a whale jumped out.....completely out of the water right in front of us! Yet.....another highlight!







15 comments:
Hi Judy!
This is Lindy, Sandy Merrill's niece. I just read your blog about your hives and that is SO horrible. I just wanted to let you know that I had the SAME thing happen to me about a year ago and I totally understand what you're going through. One day I woke up and had hives all over my body and it continued to increase over the weeks. It was so painful, I was in tears most of the time. I took tons of tests to see if I was allergic to certain things and nothing came up. I ended up going to a really great doctor here in San Francisco and he told me I had Chronic Hives!!! I was mortified! It just means that I get hives (probably stressed induced) and there's not much to do except treat the symptoms. He put me on Xyzal (antihistamine) and it seriously saved my life. I took it for about 5 months and went off of it to see if the hives were gone and they were. I have no idea if it's the same thing you are going through, but I just wanted to let you know so maybe you can ask your doctor about Chronic Hives and Xyzal. Also, now you know someone else who has gone through this and if you need any advice or need anything, just let me know. I really hope your hives stay away and that you continue having a great vacation! You deserve it!! :)
LOL!!!!!!!
Oh Judy, you are so lucky that Joyce doesn't kill you! : D
What a fun group you are. Too funny! I am so glad to see that you are all having fun....well....hopefully Joyce can wake up soon and join back in with the fun.
jealous. jealous. jealous.
but so glad you guys are there enjoying each other. sounds like its truly paradise.
can i come next time? i'll babysit cole. deal?
Ha ha! That is hilarious! Looks like a blast.
Oh no, poor Joyce! I would die to see a whale jumping out of the ocean! How cool!! You guys look great!
Oh I'm so jealous! I wish I was there! What a funny story. My mom loves her 1/2 of ambien on trips ha ha
I am so glad you are having fun. You are the friend everyone dreams of. You are a blast!!!
Wow, looks like you guys had a great time together. Ha ha, love the picture of Joyce.
I'm so glad that you are having a wonderful time! You need to go eat at Leliani's on the Beach. It's in Whaler's Village in Kannapali. It is DELICIOUS!! They have the best steaks ever! Have a wonderful time!
Too funny! Those pictures are priceless. Glad to see you got to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow... I'm sure you needed that! Hope the trip was fabulous!!
This is hilarious. I am glad you took pictures. Looks like you had a BLAST. I would love to go there someday. You guys needed this trip!
Hi Judy,
I would love it if you added me to your blog. I like reading about what you're up to as well. You seem like a lot of fun. :) I'm so glad you're having so much fun in Hawaii!
Wow, am I jealous! You got to see a whale...that is so cool! Glad you're having fun! It's absolutely beautiful there! Love you guys!
I'm sure Joyce loved that! (Tell her and Rock Hi for me!)
You really are such an inspiration! Hope you guys are still enjoying your trip...it snowed here today!
The pictures of Joyce are totally hilarious !!! Poor woman...the pic of you and J.P. is so stinkin cute (and I just don't throw the word "stinkin around lightly)...
Post a Comment