CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, October 15, 2009

:) WADAYA KNOW........OR THINK THURSDAY

First of all Check out "Little Mr. Stein" HERE. He is a dear friend of the fam, and they are so cute. so check em out!




True Destination

I have been thinking so much about my destination. About my family's. I know I let in to much of the world. Satan wants us to feel our true destinations is money, a nice car, big houses. God wants us to view them as a blessing, but not let them control us.


I have always wondered and worried about my final destination. I want to make it. I want to come through the refiners fire with no burns and anger.

Some days I think I won't make it. Yesterday was one of those days.


We've had a hard few days, and may I just ask that you pray (are you sick of me asking that yet?) for our family. It is the pits, but because I read this quote, I have to continue. To sail over my trials, not being afraid of the arduous journey we are undertaking and to someday reach the final destination.



True Destination
“Early European converts [sailing to America] . . . had overcome many stumbling blocks. They had a testimony that revelation comes from heaven and that prophets and apostles are again on the earth. They had faith in the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. “They had come to understand the sublime destination that was in store for them. They were not fearful of the arduous journey they were undertaking, and their ultimate destination was not really the Salt Lake Valley. Their true destination was paradise followed by exaltation in the celestial kingdom.” Quentin L. Cook


Another thing:
I love sharing my blog. It has been the greatest blessing in my life this year. It is such a great way to get feelings and fears out of my head and into word form, maybe someday my grandkids can understand what me and grandpa have gone through this year.

My concern: I do have lots of people looking on, so cool, but unless I know who you are I am fearful. It doesn't take much these days.

I am considering going private. I have had a gut ache the past few days, and this is one thing that I don't want to be worring about. Please let me know who you are and where you are from. You can email me. jkaypaz@aol.com

I know it is hard to comment on every ones blogs. But I want my commenter's (and especially my faithful ones) to know that you are my bright spot! I have felt so down and alone, and YOU! YES YOU! have helped in ways that I can never explain.

I love commenting because I know I can leave one without picking up the phone and bothering you in your busy lives.....so I can just say HI or that I am thinking of you. It is a true blessing in my life this year. I love being able to follow so many wonderful lives and being so inspired by you! Love you to pieces!

TOTD
“I bear you my testimony that God the Father lives. He set a course for each of us that can polish and perfect us to be with Him. I testify that the Savior lives. His Atonement makes possible our being purified as we keep His commandments and our sacred covenants. And I know from my own experience that He can and will give us strength to rise through every trial.”
Henry B. Eyring

9 comments:

Carma

Just want you to know I am thinking of you....and praying for you. I am so glad I "found" you!!! You are a bright, shining light. Love you!

Holly

Of course you know I read your blog. ;) DARLING pics! EEK! :) Praying for you Jude. Sure love ya!!

Bekah

You will definitely be in my prayers! I don't think it is much to request for prayers, it's a service that I would gladly do for you anytime! Love ya!

Sandy Layne

You did a great job of the photo shoot of "Little Mr. Stein". The pics are adorable! You're blog is always so uplifting and full of fun and creativity. You are an inspiration to me! Thank you for sharing your life. It's been a blessing for me to get to know you a little better. We will keep you in our prayers.
Love ya

Julia

Will definately be praying for you. And if you go private, then you know I'll be emailing you EVERY day until you invite me! LOL!
Oh, and I love to talk on the phone, so if you wanna talk I'm the taxi service around here and bored out of my mind while doing it! Love ya bunches!

Hepworth Family

It's just me. . . Reading through your blog. I hope that things start to look up. I'm so sorry that it's been so rough this year. You are still in our prayers.

Lynn

Oh you KNOW I am praying for you girl. E-mail me sometime when you just want to "talk". I have been wondering and worrying.

HUGS!!!!!

And Ditto to what Julia said! I will be hounding you for an invite if you go private. ; )

Christine Dallimore

First Off- LOVE the pictures!!! As always, they are fabulous! The train ones and the little cowboy ones I just "OOOOed" and "Awwweed" all over!!!!
Second- I will be praying for you and will continue to- I love ya girl!!
Third- I SOOOO want an invite if you decide to go private! :0)

christine

I love reading your blog and keeping up with good family friends. My little girls ask me who's that when I'm looking at your blog and I say "it's grandma's good friend"-that's all they need to know. They love everyone their grandma does!
In fact, my girlfriends and I have started the same yearly Salt Lake shopping trip you all used to take. We just got back and yes, we too have had the hotel desk call us to quiet us down!
I hope things start getting better; I'll definitely be thinking about you and praying for your family

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge