Lynn said...
Hi! You don't know me, but I just stumbled upon your blog. I have really enjoyed what I have read thus far. I too am a member and I am new at the blog world just since Jan. this year. I was tickled pink with your home video of your daughter coming home from her mission. What a beautiful family you have. My blog is set to private,but I would love to share our family's life with you if you wish. My e-mail is on my profile. Just let me know. I am looking forward to reading more about yours. Conference talks this weekend were so awesome!
That started a wonderful friendship. We have blogged and emailed each other for 1 and 1/2 years. We have watched each others lives, the good and the not so good. She has been an amazing friend to me. She has been such a strength to me this year. A while ago, she said that she was going to Salt Lake for conference. I knew if she drove, she would have to go through IF! So I told her that if they would stop just off the freeway, I would meet them there so we could meet!
When I got out of my car and saw her I just started to cry, she is so cute! It was a blast to get to see her and meet her husband and parents!
I know that we knew each other before this life! I have just felt it! It seriously made my day to meet her! It was only for about 5-10 minutes, but sooooooooooo exciting!
Sorry my eyes are so puffy, I had "one of those mornings at church" (one of those melt downs)







12 comments:
How fun to finally meet!!!!
Love Ya
Aren't Canadians fun! ;)
So fun! That is awesome ;)
Totally cool!! Isn't blog-land just the greatest...yours is!!
How great is that! Experiences like those are priceless. New friends are awesome. What a fun meeting!
I'm a little mad at you two! I want to meet Lynn in real life too! :) LOL. She is cute and so are you! I love you both! :) So neat that you got to meet her!
Oh My! You are such an awesome friend! And SOooo fast. LOL! I am not even home yet and you've already posted. ; D
It was a dream come true to meet you in person! Truly! I couldn't get out of the van fast enough. You are more beautiful in person. I mean that! I looked a mess in my traveling clothes.
Thanks for taking the time to come and meet us. I won't forget it and look forward to the day when we can hang out together for much longer.
I will continue to keep our conversation on the phone and in person today in my heart and prayer. I LOVE you!!!
Ohhhhh...that was soooo awesome! I got all mushy inside looking at the pictures of you two! I am sooooo glad you guys got to meet and soooooooooo jealous!! Not really jealous, just wistful. I wish it could've been for longer. I'm sure you would've been fine with that, right? Seriously so wonderful...
How exciting!!!
Ilove your pictures!! That's so awesome you met a great friend through blogging!! Everything happens for a reason!!
How awesome that you finally got to meet one day its my turn ha ha!! She is pretty great eh! So exciting! Love the previous posts too looks like lots of fun and memories! love it !
Blahhh...and I didn't come with you?!? :0) I am just getting to know Lynn and I must say I just adore her!!!! That is really neat that you two became such good friends through the blogging world! Oh-and reference to your most recent post. Judy- you ARE thin so no need to try and LOOK thin in your pictures!!! Love your 100 dresses enrichment night. What a great idea!!
Post a Comment