We did a birthday party for Ingrid's 40th Birthday. Her daughter, Ashley told her she wasn't coming until the night of her Birthday, (today) And surprised her by being at my house. It was so fun and she was so surprised!
I went to
Sams Club and got the cake. I loved how it turned out!



When everyone got there, I gave them a paper to fill out. I am going to make her a book, with all the pictures, and the wonderful notes and stuff. It is gonna be so cute.
We made cafe
rio burritos! (great for a big crowd) Yum

Ashley

Brandon

Tyler

Sara

Chris, Ingrid and Ashley

Ingrid and David

Mom, dad and Ingrid

Ashley

My mom and Venice have been friends since they were little girls. So fun to see her.

Kent and Ingrid Gotta love him huh?





Happy happy Birthday Ingrid!!!! Love ya tons and tons!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
9 comments:
Thanks Judy for the post! You are AWESOME! My surprise party was the best present ever - thanks so much for making my birthday great! Love ya!
You are the best Sister-In-Law. Your Mom looks great! Looks like you had lots of fun! Kent and Ingrid are so cute!
Love Ya,
Looks like such a fun party!!! Love the cake! You can never go wrong with Cafe Rio food, right?!?!
Judy! You missed the joke on my blogpost today. Look at the last picture.
The birthday girl is gourgeous! However, I have to ask who the girl is in the black hair? She is right up my son's alley! He will flip ova' her!
Looks like a party!
Judy! This is Lynn's daughter...
I would love to send you an invite to read my blog :) I secretly have been "scopin" ya out for a while! If my Mom raves about you, then you are a woman worth getting to know!
Send me an email sometime! {Hugs}
What a fun party!! Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves!! I love all the pictures! Everything's better with pictures!!
WOW! Look at that cake! I have never seen anything like it. How do they put a picture on it?
Your house looked like a totally fun place to be that night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ingrid!
Fun to see all the pictures. I haven't seen David in a long time. Looks like a great party and she is soooo young.
Post a Comment