CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Groceries

I LOVE emails.....you know the good ones that are forwarded around all over the place. I have laughed, cried, felt peace and even felt that they were sent from Heaven on a bad day.
I have a friend, Maria Laura and we met in Blogland. She is a great friend. She sent me this. I love it!

The Groceries

Enjoy take time to watch the very last sentence, a minute read. Read this story and follow the recommendation at the end.

As I was walking down life's highway many years ago, I came upon a sign that read, Heaven's Grocery Store. When I got a little closer, the doors swung open wide, and when I came to myself, I was standing inside.. I saw a host of angels, they were standing everywhere, one handed me a basket, and said my child shop with care. Everything a human needed was in that grocery store. And what you could not carry you could come back for more, first I got some patience, love was in that same row. Further down was Understanding, you need that where ever you go. I got a box or two, Wisdom and Faith, a bag or two and charity of course; I would need some of that too. I couldn't miss the Holy Ghost; it was all over the place. And then some strength and courage to help me run this race. My basket was getting full, but I remembered that I needed Grace, and then I chose salvation for Salvation was for free.

I tried to get enough of that for you and me, then I started to the counter to pay my bill, for I thought I had everything to do the Masters will. As I went up the aisle, I saw prayer and put that in; for I knew when I stepped out side I would run into sin.

Peace and joy were plentiful, the last things on the shelf song and praise, were hanging near so I just helped myself. Then I said to the Angel, how much do I owe.

He smiled and said, just take them where ever you go. Again I asked really now, how much do I owe. My 'child' he said God paid your bill a long, long time ago.

I also got an email from my cousin Virginia. She sent this:
This is a quote from President Monson

“You’re Acts of Kindness Reflects the Nobility of Your Soul”.

So so true. I decided long ago that people wouldn't remember how clean my house was or if my dishes or laundry was done, but they might remember acts of kindness.

Have a great Sabbath!

6 comments:

Anonymous

I'm sooo happy that you liked the e mail, I know Jesus is telling you, "I love you and never give up", love you.
María Laura

Julia

I love that email! It's a great story, do you mind if I steal it? And the quote is so beautiful. I think it's true.

Lynn

Thanks for passing these AWESOME uplifting e-mails on. Love it. We can all use a good pick me up now and again. Thanks for sharing your good friend's advice with us.

Hang in there! You are always on my prayer roll, through the good and the bad. I love ya'

Sandy Layne

Great story and quote from President Monson. Keeping you in our prayers. Do you go back to Huntsman's tomorrow to get JP's results? If so, have a great trip.
Love You

Christine Dallimore

Hmmmm- Love that story and quote! I want to use that quote in my home somewhere!! Thanks for enriching my Sunday!!!

CASSIE

Judy I love this analogy! I will think of it every time I go grocery shopping now...
P.S I still need your email address to send you an invite to my blog! :)
I think you missed my previous request! ;)

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge