CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Welcome to the world little one!


This is our nephew, Bridger Joseph. He is Jerry's youngest Brother's son. Got that? He was born a few weeks ago, but this is the first picture we have gotten. He lives far away and had a rough start. He was in ICU for about a week. He is home now and doing better. They did some tests and found out he is Hypo-thyroid. Only one in 4000 babies are.

It has been a crazy year for our family. Grandma Pasley is flying there on Monday, so that will be fun for her and Bridger. I wish they lived closer. I would love to sit and cuddle with him. It has been 10 years since we have had a niece or nephew on either side of our families......although we are getting tons of adorable great nieces and nephews!!!!!

We are just getting ready to head back to Salt Lake on Monday for the surgery on Tuesday. Another crazy week. I don't think I have ever been this tired. Emotionally tired. No adrenals left. It's an interesting procedure that they do. They take off layers, then check them as they go. That way they know that they get it all and only take what they have to. It's good to do that on the face so they don't take more skin than they need to. It can take two hours or all day. The patient can eat and drink and is awake. They tell them to bring reading material to keep them busy while they send the samples to pathology. Good think we both have laptops.

Oh and have I told you how quiet it is at our house. No one in the recliner!!!! It's creepy!



4 comments:

Lynn

Congrats on your new nephew! What a beautiful boy!

Wish you both a wonderful trip....you are both in my prayers. I'm praying for not very many layers needing to be taken off. That is an AMAZING and very modern procedure!! WAY cool! We are so blessed in this day and age, I think.

Love ya!

Julia

He's such a beautiful baby!! I wish I had another one!!! I miss babies...
I'm praying the surgery goes well. They didn't do that on Kelvin...they just took the whole chunk out. So cool that they do that!! I haven't even heard of that!
Have a great trip down there. I love road trips...they are the best talking time.
Love ya bunches!!

Kazmin Nye

I would like to sign up for the recliner!! Do I pay you by the hour or day?? Are meals in the recliner free or extra? Can I watch what I want or do I have to share the T.V.? Do I bring my own mood enhancing medication...or are they provided for me? If I hold Jackson..does my rate go down? Can I wear Jammies? Love you both...you are always in our prayers...keep us posted...I be waiting in the recliner when you get home...Oh..will J.P. be needing the recliner when he gets home?

Bobbi

Good Luck this week! Keep us all posted.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge