CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Monday, May 11, 2009

:0 SWEET MEMORY MONDAY

I remember, back in the old days, getting up in the morning and jumping right into my daily chores.....not today, not anymore! I wake up, go potty, climb back in bed and.......check blogs!
I got up today with a good sized list of stuff to get done. I mowed the lawn in the wind, and I felt so sorry for myself that I vetoed the rest of the list.....and jumped right back of my computer. I can't help it. I'm addicted and I can't stop. I know that things NEED to be done, but nooooooo.
It's an overwhelming power that over comes me.....computer? or House? Letmethink....computer!!!


I went to my friend Laurie's house awhile ago and she was doing laundry. I walked into her laundry room and saw this.

Oh my!!!!! I fell in love. A gotta have!!!! Where did you get this beautiful cleaning caddy, I asked.
"Don Aslets Cleaning Center." said she. I put it on a Mother's Day wish list....
Will I be fortunate enough to get this handy dandy caddy? I thought. Oh YEAAAAA!
I couldn't be more excited. I guess my life has been the pits if I get so excited over a CLEANING CADDY!!!! No more running back for the broom. Nope. No more looking all over for the dusting spray....it's on board! A new spider web? no problem, just grab the duster that has it's own little designated spot. Need a bucket to mop the bathroom floor, its on the bottom shelf in it's own little spot. WOW! I am so impressed. A place for everything and everything in its place.
I have always loved things with wheels. Tricycles when I was 3, bikes when I was 6, motor cycles when I was 12, Honda Civic when I was 16, Motor home when I was 35, 4 wheelers when I was 44, and a cleaning caddy when I'm 47. I hope the next one isn't a wheel chair!!!!

Any way I had a fabulous Mom's day. I got spoiled to death with love. I love my family and our mom's. I will post pics later.

10 comments:

Steph

I about died when I read, "A clean home is a sign of a broken computer." SO TRUE! My computer crashed a few weeks back and while we were waiting for the new one I was amazed at how much I got done. It's kind of sick. I don't want to know how much time I spend online.

Maybe I need one of those caddies for motivation, too.

Lynn

LOL!! What a hoot you are! Loved this post. So funny! And yet SO true!
Gone are the old days, eh?

Thanks for the tip about that caddy! I love it! I guess it probably would work better than dragging all that stuff around the house in my kids' old wagon. : D

And when YOu get a wheel chair, then Wheel on up here to Canada and we'll go wheeling together somewhere for fun.

Julia

HA! I love it! I totally want one myself!! I love things that have a place and things for cleaning seem to go everywhere!!!
I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day. I did too! I love the things my kids make me. I miss when they are older and don't make anything anymore. Post pictures soon!...

Chelsi

I'm glad there is someone else out there as addicted as I am. I really need to set a limit though ;) That cleaning caddy is awesome!! I just might have to look into that. I'm kinda OCD when it comes to cleaning (when I'm not in my 1st trimester, ha)

Unknown

I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day! You deserve it, Judy! And thanks for the tip about the cleaning caddy, I can't wait to get one!

Holly

Happy Mother's Day! I got a good laugh out of this post! :) Thanks for the smiles!!

Missy

That's a sweet little caddy! I spend way too much time on the computer too, I'm way too addicted but oh well. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Kim Rose

You are so funny! I guess it shows how we mature with age. When we are excited about getting a cleaning caddy for Mother's Day. I am right with you. I would love it! I just know that in my younger years my hubby would have been in big trouble if he came home with one of those! :)

Morrows

I am glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day. That cleaning caddy is pretty sweet!

Natalie♥

O that is so nice Judy!!! I am glad you had a good Mother's Day it was fun to see you at Grandma's. Love you guys!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge