CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, May 7, 2009

:) WADAYA KNOW........OR THINK THURSDAY

What Moves You?
I have been thinking lots lately about different stuff. Stuff that I haven't had to think before. I saw a little blinkie on a websight somewhere that said "What moves you?" Made me start thinking about all the things that move me. Here are a few:

My Bishop
Little Siblings hand in hand
Seeing an old couple kiss or hold hands
Scrapbooking.....love it!
Church music
Fun romantic stories and movies
Kind and encouraging words
Piano Music
Fall leaves and canning
My parents
Nicole's Art
Watching someone embrace the Gospel
Serving Others
Having my kids express their love for each other
Stacy's Testimony and her playing the piano
Spring flowers
Church music (love all sorts of Church CD's- Micheal McKlean is a Fav)
People expressing concern for our Family-
A romantic engagement
General Conference
Watching the river and birds
My pup curled up on my lap
Your Blogs
Ballroom Dance - LOVE to watch Ryan and Syd dance
A spiritual talk at church
Being a Mother
Sitting in a hot tub!
The snow on the trees in the mountains
My Children's Testimony's
and......WORLD PEACE

I googled WHAT MOVES YOU and on page 4 I found this:
http://www.jacuzzihottubs.com/
JP is the VP for Jacuzzi! Buy a hot tub and get moved!!! LOL!

We have a couple in our ward that celebrated their 60th wedding ann. last fall. While were at Huntsman, she went visiting teaching and fell. She landed on her face and cut her face up bad and had to have tons of stitches and surgery on her back. A few weeks ago we went to see her. Her husband does lots of wood work and began showing us all the things he has made for her over the years. He said he loves to make stuff for her, looked at her and started to cry.
They are so cute and love each other so much. They met on a blind date and were married 10 days later. THEY MOVE ME!

What moves you? Let me know......

4 comments:

Holly

Loved this post Jude! Oh and thanks for the birthday shout out below! :) Also LOVING that video... I'llprobably post it on my blog too! Have a happy mothers day!

Julia

Aw man...Your blog moves me! I love reading it and it touches my heart EVERY time. I love listening to talk and lessons at church. ( I feel the spirit EVERY time and cry EVERY time) Seeing my daughter play with her baby and hearing her say the same sweet words I spoke to her moves me. (Hearing 1! 2! 3! SPANK!...not so much)
Seeing my children be polite and kind to other people moves me.
Knowing about a couple who'd been married over 50 years, whose wife couldn't make it to the bathroom by herself and whose husband literally carried her there EVERY time moves me.
My husband who serves me in every way possible moves me.
I could seriously go on and on but I'll leave others to have some room!!
Thanks for the reminder so I could think a little!!

Lynn

I'm with Julia....

I could go on forever with a list. However, will say that your blog post today moved me! As it does often.
Thanks Judy! You are the best.

I have one question...however, I think I will just e-mail you with it.

Morrows

Judy, You ALWAYS have the greatest posts! You are an inspiration to everyone that reads your Blog! Have a Happy Mothers Day. Love ya!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge