First of all, our Stake President came to our home Sunday to give us all blessings. He is a amazing man and after the blessings I felt much better.
Soooo we got up early this morning to be at the hospital at 7:45. The Doc came in and told us that according to the pathology report she felt that it wasn't an evasive cancer and that she just wanted to take one layer and see. She did that and felt that was all that needed to be done for now. He will wait 6 weeks and use a chemo cream that will make the body's immune system fight the cancer if there is anything else. We were out of there in an hour. No stitches, no hole. Whooo Hoooo! He is so grateful to still have a nose.
Ok.....My opinion. I feel that the dermatologist is one of the best around. When he saw the pathology report, he was concerned. There has been much fasting and prayer in Jerry's behalf. The blessing he received Sunday was amazing. The ward has been so supportive. Family and friends by our side. Do I feel the dermatologist made a mistake? No! I feel that it was a miracle. Prayers answered. We feel very blessed today. When I think of what we thought would have to be, I want to cry. We read about the procedure, and it can take all day and require plastic surgery when they are done. A very very very Tender Mercy in our life!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







15 comments:
Blessings are wonderful! We are so blessed to have the priesthood in our lives. We're praying for you guys and we love you!
Hooray! Let's just cross our fingers this is THE LAST big worry this year!!!! ;) So thankful for the priesthood and it's blessings!
That is such great news! Keep us posted. Your family is truly experiencing a lot of hardships and joy at the same time. I'm sure it has been an emotional roller coaster, but you are truly an inspiration to us all. Keep us updated.
OH, I'm so glad things went so well.
Just keep those tender mercies coming!! I hope things keep going well...and keep getting better.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DESERVE IT!
LOVE YOU
This is so wonderful Judy!! I am so very happy for you right now!! Blessings are the most wonderful thing in the world! And the most miraculous!
I'm so thankful for the priesthood in my life....
Okay....how did I MISS this post???
No matter....I am here now and I just want to do the happy dance! This is DEFINITELY a BEAUTIFUL miracle! Another one....in your crazy life. The Lord truly is mindful of you all. I just can feel it....in the goosebumps on my arms. Love it!
Whooo Hooo!! This is just Awesome news Judy! Thanks for keeping us posted!!!
what a relief!!! soo glad everything went well! hopefully this will be the last of the worries! you've been so strong through this and i really look up to your entire family! the oswalds love the bishop!! keep us posted!
Love+Pray+Miracles=God talking to you that he is by your side and he always is listening and taking care of you. I'm so happy for you and your family, that is such a great news!!!.love you :)
María Laura
Oh I am so glad! prayer is so amazing!
All our love,
Amber and family
That is wonderful news I am so happy for you guys. You need some good news :)
I am so glad it went well! What a blessing!
Wow that's great news! Aren't blessings the greatest? We sure love you guys!
Yipee! So glad that it went so well! The priesthood and fasting and prayer are amazing blessings!
Post a Comment