I went back to the hospital and JP's phone rang. It was Huntsmans and they asked him if he could get to the hospital in IF. They want to do some test to see what kind of fluid is collecting. Yea, we can make it to the hospital because WE ARE AT THE HOSPITAL!
Left there and went to his dermatologist. Things are looking good with his nose. Will just watch it.
I called a friend and told her my ear was bothering me. She said.....go to the doctor.
I said....no, I can't, I've already read ALL the magazines!!!!! Done tons of sitting in waiting rooms this week.
Had a friend text me and said to have faith. I said FAITH? Yea, faith is like praying for a bike and then not saving for it. I said.....I want the bike.
Another friend called and asked if I had Munchausen disease. We both laughed. I told her that I had Munchausen by Proxy.
In Munchausen syndrome, the affected person exaggerates or creates symptoms of illnesses in themselves or their child/children in order to gain investigation, treatment, attention, sympathy, and comfort from medical personnel. In some extremes, people suffering from Münchausen's Syndrome are highly knowledgeable about the practice of medicine, and are able to produce symptoms that result in multiple unnecessary operations. For example, they may inject a vein with infected material, causing widespread infection of unknown origin, and as a result cause lengthy and costly medical analysis and prolonged hospital stay.
Münchausen syndrome is related to Münchausen syndrome by proxy which refers to the abuse of another being (typically a child) as a result of having a psychological disorder.
Ok.....NOT FUNNY!
I told Michelle, my cousins wife, that if she was smart she would take my number off her phone and erase any memory of me......I am not the person you wanna be around lately!!!!
But really......I am so blessed. I have so much love and support. I keep getting calls, visits and comments on my blog over and over that say.....You are in out thoughts and prayers.
That has been what has kept me going. We say our prayers everynight and thank Heavenly Father for all our wonderful blessings. I wanna scream outloud, but I am thankful for my blessings!!!!
These are some fun Mother's Day pictures. I love my Mommy
My Mom with her Teaspoon gift I gave her for mothers day







6 comments:
Munchausens just reminds me of an episode of "Grey's Anatomy." But you're in the clear! You guys are troopers and I'm still so glad to know that your mom is doing better.
You are too funny!!! Sad thing is my friend's Mom had the disease it's horrible. I have a good source that tells me you don't. Cute pics! Glad to know your Mom keeps doing better every day. She is a miracle. Hang in there. Love ya
Seriously laughed out loud on this post. See...? Sometimes you have to find the humor to deal with everything! Although, throw up in the car is not the same as what you're going through. But I am glad you're able to laugh.
Thank you for your comment on my last post. That was so sweet. I'm very glad that I've gotten to know you. I don't know if you knew this or not, I found you through Lynn's blog. Aren't we both lucky to have met her through blogland!? I love her to death. And now I am blessed to have found YOU too!!
You hang in there Judy! I know you can do this. You are so loved. And I'll be your cheerleader on the sidelines!LOL!
"Munchausen syndrome" What??!! You mean there is actually a name for it? Who knew?!
You are SO funny. I thinks its SO awesome how you find the humor in EVERYTHING!! You know something.....I truly think your family needs to be the case study in books on "Laughter is the best medicine." The title of the whole chapter would be your family's last name.
Hey! We could call it the P_______Syndrome. That's how the last syndrome got it's name. (Kind of feel sorry for whoever has a family name like "Munchausen" anyway.) I think a Syndrome with your last name sounds WAY nicer! Don't you think?
"Munchausen syndrome" What??!! You mean there is actually a name for it? Who knew?!
You are SO funny. I thinks its SO awesome how you find the humor in EVERYTHING!! You know something.....I truly think your family needs to be the case study in books on "Laughter is the best medicine." The title of the whole chapter would be your family's last name.
Hey! We could call it the P_______Syndrome. That's how the last syndrome got it's name. (Kind of feel sorry for whoever has a family name like "Munchausen" anyway.) I think a Syndrome with your last name sounds WAY nicer! Don't you think?
I love that you are so honest. You are always so positive and it's okay to have a rough day and let us know. I'm sure it's not easy, but you are still such a great example to all of us. Glad to hear your mom is doing well. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment