H appy BirthdayDonna and Wynn!!!!! (MY SIL and BIL)
When we went down to Huntsman, I had lunch with Lisa Bearnson and she gave me the stuff for a 365 Project. What is that you ask? Becky Higgins did a 365 Project for the Kit of the Month and sold it at the beginning of the year. It sold out very quickly and I didn't get one along with tons of other upset women. The project is that you take a picture EVERY day and then you do a little journaling card. It has sheet protectors to slide them into. Let me tell you that this has been one of those Tender Mercies in my life right now. I had prayed that I could make it through this ordeal, and I feel this was an answer to my prayers. Each and every day I think....."What do I love or appreciate today?" Some days there are 10 pics I could put in and other days.....none! But that is the fun of it. It has kept my mind busy on different stuff.
I think this is a good thing for all of you that love journals. It is a wonderful journal....along with our blogs.
I was thinking about a way to do this. I bought these books at Sams for Stacy's mission, and I thought they would be perfect. You slide the picture in and then write your journaling on the side.
Last Saturday was Ashley's Birthday. I tease her that I am her favorite Aunt. She is such a cutie!! And super fun to tease!!!!
A few weeks ago I went to Thomas Long's Mission talk (he did such a good job) I was sitting with the Howells. They have a 5 year old daughter. She came and climbed on my lap. Here is our conversation:
Maury: Our family is praying for you.
Me: Everyday?
Maury: EVERYDAY!!!!!!
I got all choked up and though, "What an amazing family to teach these little ones to serve others." It was so stinkin cute.
Okay....and one more conversation with my Daughter.
My cell phone rang.
Me: Hello
Cole: The bread machine is making a horrible noise
Cole: IT'S SCARING THE DOG!
Me: Open the lid and see if the pan is hooked in tight.
Cole: Ok....(checking) You left the measuring cup in there.....(under her breath) What an idiot!
In my defence. I set the cup in there so the honey could go out. (In a hurry.....just forgot it) LOL!!!!







10 comments:
I love that 365 Project. I would love to do one of those. I am glad Cole is doing well. Maury is such a sweet little girl. You crack me up...The bread story is hilarious. That's something I would do. Thanks so much for your well wishes on the surgery. And yes it would have been so much better with a Diet Pepsi and a brownie. I am a Diet Pepsi addict, but what can I say, my Father in law is the Pepsi man! I hope you guys are doing well!
We love you guys!
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU FOR THE CUTE PLAQUE LOVE IT!!! A GREAT REMINDER!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!! AND
YOU had lunch with lisa lucky girl and got your project binder I was on the line forever for one but never got through! Looks like your having some fun that is awesome! Glad cole is doing better.
Love the conversations especially the bread machine ha ha!! Have a great day!!
My mom is also doing the 365 Project--digi style. It's way cool, but I wasn't up to the challenge so I just enjoy her pages. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful book at the end of your touch year.
That looks like a fun project! I might have to do one of those next year. Cole looks good. It's crazy how much surgery takes out of you... the bread machine story makes me laugh, we all have moments like that :)
Oh Wow! That is SO cool that you know Lisa Bearnson and had lunch with her. I've always wondered what kind of person she was. She seemed really nice. And the 365 project sounds like so much fun!! I wish I were with you making it!! I love to scrap with company and since I'm alone a lot I don't scrapbook a lot. I just have a "store" in my house!! Wanna come "shopping"? I'll scrap with ya!!
LOL! Oh Judy. SO glad you find humor in everyday stuff. You are SO stinkin cute!
That book is such a neat idea! I may have to steal it!
O Judy I needed a good laugh tonight, thank you! Next time watch that measuring cup okay :)
I love the 365 Project idea. So cool! I also love the little spoon idea you did for Chris, what a neat thing! You always have such great ideas and are so crafty! So funny about the measuring cup! :) haha
Post a Comment