CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ice Chips

It is so hard to explain my feelings, about the simple things that mean the most, but Alli explained it here! My mom is doing good and even got up and walked today.
Jerry has been very sick and had a high fever. We went to the Doctor and they did a CT scan today and found a pool of fluid that has accumulated in his abdomen, so they had to put in a drain, and we are hoping that that will be where the infection is coming from. What a week huh? Thanks for your prayers and the miracles that has happened because of it.
We are so wondering "What the heck?" but we are strong and thankful for my mommy's outcome!

8 comments:

Carma

Just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!! I can't believe the trials you are having and have had this year...and especially THIS WEEK! Happy to know your mom is doing better...and hope your husband can get feeling well.....SOON. Love you, Carma

Julia

I'm so glad your mom is doing better!! I can't believe Jerry had a pocket of fluid in his belly! So grateful for the technology that enables them to find all of these things! If it weren't for the CT scan of my husband we wouldn't have known about his cancer at all. It had been growing there for years! I hope Jerry feels better soon. Having an infection bad enough to have a fever is NOT a fun thing! I know I don't know either your husband OR your mum, but please wish them well for me and tell them we are praying for them...

Lynn

I totally agree with Julia....modern technology sure is an amazing thing! What would we do without it.

I am continually amazed at the punches your family is getting this year. I am continually inspired by how you are handling it all.. Hugs!!

Amber

Oh I just love her and I'm so happy we got to visit. She hasn't changed a bit. She was exactly the same except for she was lying in a hospital bed. I sure loved the comment about the ice chips too. She reminds me so much of my Grandma. I got a little teary there for a minute when I walked in. Oh Judy I love your family! You are just the best examples. Know that you are always in our prayers. Love you!

Unknown

It was good to see all of you yesterday! Your parents are wonderful and we love them both. I'm so happy to hear that things are moving up with your mom. Great news! You guys are so amazing and you're all wonderful examples for all of us. Love ya! :)

Sandy Layne

Sounds like your Mom is her usual cheerful and positive self. It is so like her to think ice chips taste better than cake and ice cream. She is so cute. I didn't realize she had a stroke and an aneurysym (sp). My best friend had both too and survived. She is doing great. She's had a heck of a time with her eyes focusing and some memory loss but its coming. I'm sorry about Jerry. Is he in the hospital too? Your family is amazing. We're keeping you in our prayers. Tell your parents "hi". Love you all

Chelsi

I loved Alli's blog, that was so sweet. That is so great that she is walking, she must be very determined and a strong lady. I know where you get it! I hope Jerry gets feeling better. It is always something...

Neal and Angie

I loved Alli's post. So glad things are looking up... we are going to get 2 miracles aren't we?!!!! :)

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge