CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Same Name- Friends Forever!

Have you ever had one of those friends that you know will last forever? One that you might not see for months and then you can pick up where you left off like you were never apart. One that when you need a lift, you just call her because she always makes you feel so good about yourself.

Judy Brammer and I met when we worked at Robinsons, sewing snowmobile coats, back in the old days. I quit work and she needed a babysitter for Cody, so I babysat him for 1 year. We raised our kids together. We loved to go to garage sales together, got together every Friday and tole painted, (thanks Craig for cutting out all the wood!), shopped till we dropped, hit the day after Thanksgiving sales every year, took the kids to the cabin, and just spent so many precious times together. I love Judy. I love all that I have learned from her. I love her quiet, sweet personality. I love that she has loved me unconditionally for sooooo many years.



Happy Birthday my sweet-life-long friend!

Judy 1982

Judy and Judy after Cody's Baptism- 1992

Judy, Stacy, Cari and Cody at Stacy's Mission Farewell Judy with her Pictures that Nicole drew for her for Christmas- 2006

Judy and Judy- Christmas 2006

2 comments:

Lynn

Oh how fun! To have a such a close friend that has the same name as you!
What a wonderful tribute. Nicole is SO talented. Those pictures are amazing.
Love the photo of you two at the baptism. You look SO different, but that is the way I think I have seen you before somewhere.. You look So Familiar in that picture. Does that make sense? LOL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your friend Judy.

Judy

Oh my gosh---You make me cry. You are so awesome. That just made my day. I love that we still are friends after all these years. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. There is such a closeness with you- that I can tell you anything and I know you will still love me....Thanks Jude.
Love you tons.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge