CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Love Being a MOM!

I have always been blessed to have my kids' friends call me Mom! Even Ryan's friends did and so does his girlfriend. The other day I got an phone call from Lisa. Her mom and I have been friends since we were in first grade. Lisa is a twin and they are Nicole's age. They all grew up together. Nicole was blessed to get their hand-me downs....2 of everything. (good for Stacy)

We talked for a long time and I laughed and cried. She told me about her 3 year old cutting her hair. (bald) I told her that it only gets better. She needed my address. She and Jeremy have been married for 7 years and have 2 little girls. They went through the temple to be sealed and wanted us there. I cried. It was on June 14th, and it was such a wonderful day. Lisa and I just hugged and cried. . I am so proud of her and they were so cute when they brought those 2 little girls in and sealed them. Lisa has been blessed with a wonderful husband. Jeremy is such a good guy.
Me, Lisa and Lacey

4 comments:

Lynn

Oh does that ever bring back memories. I can see the same happiness and joy in their eyes. Beautiful family! You are SO blessed to be called mom by SO many.

Holly

How neat, I am so proud of Lis too! :) She has a beautiful little family!! It was so fun to visit with you and Cole yesterday. It made me wonder why we don't do it more! :) Love you mom!

Kate Call

AHHH!!! hi my favorite! it was so good to hear from you.. what a tastey surprise!! i'm so excitd for cole to move here, i already have a few guys in mind for her! and that is so neat about Lisa and Jeremy!! ..i'm so excited to keep updated with you, love you so much!!

David & Mary Taylor

How Awesome! I met the little girs at Sam's club. They were with Debbie. Pretty cute little family. That is great that you got to go. Judy, you are wonderful. No wonder everyone calls you MOM! I am glad to call you FRIEND!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge