If I could get my hands on some of that yellow caution tape, I would wrap my it around my house. Last week Stacy got the stomach flu. I don't think I have ever seen her so sick . It is wicked. Then 2 days later Nicole came down with it. When Nicole had it, she couldn't even lift her head. She lost 10 pounds in 3 days! (not worth it) Then last night we were watching the "Devil wears Prada" and a girl on it said, " I am just one stomach flu away from being the size I want to be" NOT FUNNY. We actually laughed. They have not been able to eat anything. Good thing we have lots of chicken noodle soup.
It really makes you appreciate good health. You kinda take it for granted until you don't have it.
We all stayed home from church. Not something you want to spread to your friends.
Other than that..... just cloroxing some door knobs.
The worst thing about this is their dad is a germ freak. So he had a towel wrapped around his face all day. They asked for blessings and he asked for rubber gloves. He He!
Hopefully it will END NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







4 comments:
Oh no!! Poor girls!! I hope you are all feeling better soon! Stomach flu is NO FUN at all, def. not worth the weight loss right?!
Oh my goodness! It's worse than that what we had. I feel SO bad for you all. It almost sounds like food poisoning to me.
Sorry.....but I had to laugh about the towel around the head and the rubber gloves thing. I know being sick is NO way funny....but I just picture him giving a blessing with rubber gloves...and it just cracks me up! : D
I'm keeping your household in my prayers. Get better soon!!!!! *hugs*
Not fun!! My kids have been sick this last week, Kayson had a temp. of 104 ! I hate taking them to the Dr. !! Hope everyone is doing better.
Yeah I know that my mom is very excited to have us closer! And i will love it. Not only do I have them just 3 hours away but I have all of her family within 20 minutes from me! It is going to be great! Thank you for being such a good friend to my mom...she just loves you! You are awesome!
Post a Comment