Life after a mission can be very difficult. The adjustments are so hard and if one would have had money in hand, a ticket to Texas would have been purchased, and she would have been gone. She loves the people in Texas, so we have had to work very hard to convince her to stay.
We have loved having Stacy home, especially her sister. They are so close and it is good to have another person in the house that her brother can torment. Such a disFUNctional family. Love them. Anyway, Ryan was working last December and came home and told me that he had found someone for Stacy to date when she got home. His name is Ryan. How convenient....2 Ryans.
When she got home they met and have been dating. They have alot of fun. He is really fun to tease so he fits in our family well. They other day a guy stopped at our house and I introduced the as my sons Ryan and Ryan. I told the guy that I could only think of 1 name. He didn't know what to say. We finally got some pictures of them, and I asked her if I could post it. She said sure. You never know what will happen, but he is a really good, nice guy.
P.S. He loved the sidewalk art!

Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
4 comments:
I still think they are just absolutely gorgeous together! You are a great photographer too. Love the pics you take.
I also like your other son Ryan's picture. Too funny about the 2 Ryan's. Our daughter Candi, just broke up with her boyfriend Curtis, but for a long while it was confusing, as one of our boys is Curtis too. : D
P.S. I am feeling a bit better today.
THey do make a cute couple!! Did he like the chalk? You guys are so funny!!
He's super cute! Do the Ryans have any more single friends? :) I was thinking today that Mae needs to start a blog so I can stay updated on her life in Provo.
I'm glad you guys are doing well and happy with this new Ryan in your lives! :)
Hi Judy, I don't know if you remember me, but Nicole and I were friends in elementary school. I noticed your blog from Holly's and I thought I would say hi. I love the view from your cabin-so peaceful! Thanks for letting me blog stalk :)
Calise (Jones) Zollinger
Post a Comment