Also, Saturday, my nephew Brennen got married. He married Bobbi and she has a daughter, Jenna. It was a beautiful day for a wedding. It was a Hawaiian wedding. They did it outside at the Shelton Reception Center. They had a luau after the wedding. The food was delicious.
When Brennen was little he used to come stay with me alot. He was the cutest little boy ever. One day he asked me to give him a bike. I told he I couldn't do that but he could ride one the girls's bikes. He begged me. I wanted so bad to get him his own bike, but I had to explain that I didn't have enough money. He rubbed the top of his head and said "No, I want a bike!!!! (spike)
He just wanted me to spike his hair. I loved that little boy, like my own!Nicole, Riley, Grandma Lott, Grandpa Lott
Brian and Tracy (Father and Step Mother of the Groom)
Nicole, Spencer Brent and me
Spencer Brent, Nicole and Grandpa Lott
Cameron, Chris, Taylor, Spencer Brent, Amanda and Brennen (not pictured, Katie) These are my oldest brother's kids)
Brennen and Jenna
Grandpa Lott, Chris and Grandma Lott
Jenna
Bobbi and Brennen







3 comments:
Judy, your blog looks great! You changed it. I LOVE IT! How fun to see Brent's kids. I haven't seen Amanda for years! Look like they had a great wedding. Jenna is a doll and looks so pretty. Love ya Mary
Oh how fun! What a great idea for a house warming gift.
Those wedding pics are gorgeous! What a great looking bride and groom.....my goodness....the whole FAMILY has gorgeous genes. They look SO happy.
P.S. I too LOVE your new blog look. WOW! So bright and pretty and uplifting. So you!
don't you love weddings?? i swear im obsessed with them! i wish i could get married every year.. to jeremy every time of coarse!! looks like you had so much fun... and tell COLE she is the hottest girl i know..she looks great! you all do!
Post a Comment