Yesterday when Kent was speaking in church he was talking about growing up on the farm. He talked about our parents and what he learned from them. I just cried. We truly was blessed with a great childhood. Not perfect, but great. Funny how trials bring the emotions so close to the
surface!

Me and Brian

Me and Brian at Aunt
Coarolyn's wedding

When Kent was born

Seriously......check out those legs!



I got on today and my sightmeter said that I have had 20,000 visitors since June 2008. I think it is a great time for a giveaway! A while back, I went to the temple early in the morning and did a photo shoot. This is what I ended up with! (Red lettering not included LOL)

I wanna give one away. It will be an 8 x 10. I wanna show my appreciation for the love and support that you blogland friends have shown me. Leave me a comment! I will pick draw out a name in a few weeks!! Whoo Hoo!
Today was as a bummer day. We had to go back to Huntsman. When they do the surgery, they have to remove the tube to the bladder. So, there is problems with that so he has to go back in for more surgery on the 23rd of Sept.. It was a hard day for him. Please keep him in your prayers. It all really sucks. I think today was the first time I have REALLY asked WHY? and really meant it. It breaks my heart that he has to go through this and there is not a dang thing I can do about it. He is such a good guy. He has an amazing heart. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He is so sincere and honest. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I just wanna scream!!!!!
We left at 7 this morning, and had about 45 minutes until his appointment. We went and walked around Temple Square. Boy, they are scrambling to get it ready for conference. It is Beautiful!







......And I am a new grandma.....I have a new grand dog. Ryan and Lucy! So stinkin Cute! And the dog's pretty cute to!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
10 comments:
I always love Temple Square. I hope that you found some peace and serenity there. Amongst all the sad news and disappointments. You are still in our prayers and we hope that everything keeps getting better. I know it's rough, but I hope and pray that there will be a talk during Conference that will speak peace to your heart. Keep your chin up!
I love all your pictures! Sorry jerry is still having a hard time. We will keep you all in our prayers. Congrats on the "granddog"!!
Oh Judy! My heart goes out to Jerry. We will keep him in our prayers for sure. I have no idea what the Lord has in mind.....why this is all happening to your family....I sometimes ask WHY too. All I know is that we will have our WHY questions answered someday. For sure. Everyone of them.
I get the goosebumps when I see you on Temple Square. I can't believe that Dean and I will be there in about 4 weeks with my parents. I am getting SO nervous about leaving the kids in charge of EVERYTHING on their own while we are gone. We have never done something like this before. I have nightmares of Cami or Curtis forgetting their house keys and not being able to get in the house for lunch time and then turning around to walk back to school hungry. : (
I know everything will be okay....I hope. : S
Dean and I will have to go and stand and take a picture in the same place that you and Jerry did. LOL!
I can't believe how much you look like Cole in some of those pictures!
Of course we will keep you in our prayers. Poor Jerry.
Oh, and what a happy day, your first grand dog! ;) ha! LOVE it!
Know your in our prayer!! You are so incredibly strong, what an amzing example your family has been to me! Thanks for always letting me in your home. Stacy was and is such a great friend to have, I LOVE HER!! What a sweetheart. I loved getting together with her and Nicole last week. Hope to see them (and you too!!) soon
We continue to keep your family in our prayers and hope it all turns out! Love the new "granddog" so cute!
What great pictures! I love temple square!
We will continue to pray for your family!!
And the granddog is adorable :)
Look at how adorable you are!!! Love the pictures! :0) I am so sorry that Jerry is having such a difficult time. My heart goes out to him and yes, it is very hard to understand "why". You and your family are in my prayers.
Congrats on the new puppy- it's so sweet!!!
Temple Square is the best... I love living to close to it now. Your pictures are always the best. Love seeing all of them.
Love the pics!! And give congrats to your brother....I've never met him but I'm sure he will be a great bishop. I'm sad about Jerry having to have more surgery...you're still in my prayers. Your mom is doing GREAT!!! Let's do lunch sometime.
Post a Comment