CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Sunday, August 30, 2009

....just some updates and some fun.

Today was a good day. I love Sundays. It is like Christmas every week. We do everything on Saturday to prepare, and then set back and enjoy it. It is a day for me to renew the covenants I made at Baptism. It is a day to worship and learn.


Today I attended the ward of my Brother and his Family. He was made "Bishop" It was very emotional for me. My parents and my brother were there. There to love and support Kent and Ingrid on this day. It is such a miracle that we were all together. That my mom was able to attend. I just cried. I am very proud of him. He is lucky that he is alive b/c there was a few times when we were little that I wanted to TAKE HIM OUT! :}
Kent
Our Family......Today! Kent, Brian, Dad, Mom and me



After church mom and dad came over for dinner. Mom's balance is getting better and better. She still uses her walker, but is doing so much better.


Tomorrow we will be going back to Huntsman. Jp's having some complications from the surgery. Never knew about all the after math of prostate cancer and surgery. It super sucks for him.


Ryan started his new job. Boy am I a proud mama! He just finished his training. It is hard and lots of stuff to know and remember, but he is doing good. I miss him and Syd tons. I hate that they can't just POP in for dinner.


Stacy is just working 2 jobs until school starts again. She has met lots of new friends and dating a ton. I love having her home. She is such a bright spot in my life right now.


Cole is having a blast in Utah. She works a ton and has met tons of friends. I love that she has a blog now. So fun to keep up with her life. She is amazing and I love her to pieces!


Yesterday we went jet skiing, probably for the last time this summer. Stacy invited a friend. They had a blast and I had fun watching him SOAK her!


Stacy and Zatl (pronounced......Model minus the M add a Z)
StacyJPZatl
MeJP -n- Me

Me

I had a friend ask me what photography course I am taking....you can CLICK HERE


It is not an online course. They send all the stuff, you work on it, take tests, and send in projects. I got my first test grade back and I got a "B" Not bad for an old dummy! :) I'm to old to be studying for tests!


Our 29th Ann. is on Sept 19th. We are going to drive to Boise and Stay with Ryan and Syd, then to Burbank Wa. to see my Aunt Ernistine and Uncle Richard. Richard is my dad's brother. Then on to a bed and breakfast that is owned by my cousin Virginia and her husband (Richard and Ernistine's daughter) Haven't seen them in a bizillion years. I am so excited. I hope and pray that it all works out cause with everything going on this year, all my trips have been CANCELED!This is the bed and breakfast. It is on a lake.



This is our room!I am super excited!


TOTD

"I pray that we will know how to open our hearts like a little child and take pleasure in hearing and practicing the word of God in all the power of its simplicity."
Gérald Caussé,

6 comments:

Julia

Man I can't wait to move! I hate Vegas! Those jetski's look like SO much fun!!
So are you taking a course that's going to get you a degree? My sister signed up with a place in Pittsburgh doing the same as you're doing and she's going to get a bachelors degree.
I checked out the website, thanks. It would be fun to do the Photoshop class.
I can't believe the good shots you're getting! You're doing so well! I'm going to know a superstar!!

Morrows

I love Sundays too! Sounds like you guys have been having fun. Your anniversary trip you have planned sounds wonderful!

Unknown

I heard about Kent yesterday, that is so exciting! He's going to make a great bishop. The jetskiing sure looked fun. And I'm glad your mom is doing better! I hope things go well with Jerry.

Lynn

Congratulations to your brother! It just goes to show what a great family you have. Dean chuckled when I read him the part about you "taking him (your brother) out". LOL!

Thanks for your play list by the way. I left it playing while Dean and I had a GREAT time alone together talking late after the kids were in bed. Dean said, "who's music is this?" Loved it!

nicole

I didn't know they made kent bishop. Nobody tells me anything :) Jealous of the jet skiing. Love ya!

Holly

These are the posts I love, I'm so glad your life is getting back to FUN! Have fun on your trip!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge