CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Road Trip! :)

Make sure you check out my PIC BLOG! So fun to keep track of my pictures as I learn all this fun stuff. (And some other photo shoots as well)


Looking Through My Lens Photography
Today we went to see my parents. We picked up "5 Guys" Burgers. (They are the very best burgers ever!!!) After we ate, we went out and the car wouldn't start. GREAT! Dad got out the jumper cables and we got around the corner and the car died again. We called dad and he came with the jumper cables.




He told me I could drop him off at his house, and that I could take his TRACKER home so I could follow JP and make sure the car got back home. Dad said that he had just filled the car up with gas......so I told him that I was going to go on a road trip.
Thanks Dad for the use of your TRACKER! Jaxon and I had a blast! We went to:

Island Park The Golden Gate Bridge


VegasMt. HoodThe Snake RiverNascar! :)Times SquareThe Grand CanyonNiagara FallsThe Space NeedleThe White HouseOld FaithfulMt. RushmoreThe Statue of LibertyThe Grand Tetons.....love the flowers!Thanks Dad....I love you and Photoshop!!! :)


Some good news. Ryan took his course for his new insurance job and took the test on Friday and passed!!!! Congrats! He starts in one week!

Tonight my Brother and his wife had a BBQ! This was not regular one. It was a mega BBQ! They cooked a HUGE roast......like a 1/4 hind quarter, on a rotisserie. It was so good. And guess what? My mom came! She is doing so much better. This is her second party this week. The motion sickness patches are helping so much. It is such a blessing!

Dad and StacyMe and Mom!

11 comments:

Julia

Oh my gosh! That was awesome!!! I need to learn how to do that!! I loved this post, it was so much fun! I'm glad your mama is feeling so much better. That BBQ looked so yummy, fun times!

Morrows

Those pictures crack me up! You are so funny! I am glad you mom is doing well! I love all the pictures!

Lynn

LOL!!!!!! You are SO funny! Loved the road trip.

That roast.....my oh my oh my!!!! I am drooling now!!!

Glad to hear your mom is doing SO much better! Maybe your vehicle just needs a new patch or something. ; )

sandy

GIRLFRIEND!!! Why did you not pick me up. You are so Hillarious, I thought of you so many times in church today. Lots of messages on trials. You have been an example to hundreds of people. Thank you. I am so glad your mom is doing better. She is a doll in her little cap!!!

Chelsi

Photo shop looks like so much fun. I really need to make the investment someday....

Unknown

That is so funny! I love the road trip :) glad you've had some fun with your parents and looks like your mom is doing better--thank heavens!

Sandy Layne

Brian knows how to put on a feed doesn't he? He must be some great cook. Very clever! Love your pics! Glad to see that your Mom is doing better.
Love You

Tinabean

Oh my that is so funny!
You had me laughing out loud =)
I really need to learn how to use my photoshop but I am a you show me & I'll learn kind of girl & I don't know anyone close to me that knows how to use it.
I love all the places that you went.
I am so glad to hear that your mom is feeling better her smile is just brilliant in that picture.

Unknown

I laughed out loud when I was going through your pictures! Tyson had to ask me what was so funny ha ha. I love Photoshop! I just finished a course at school that involved learning Photoshop and I loved it. I'm glad the photography is going so well! You sure are a natural!

Lisa

Now, that my friend is cool! The coolest is your mom being there. She looks really good! That is coming from a nurse!

Amber

hahaha. that was hillarious! thanks for the laugh!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge