What a great weekend I had! Spent lots of time on my knees thanking the person responsible for that! First of all, I wanna share a thought I heard in Sacrament Meeting. "Don't worry about the blind horse, just load the wagon." I LOVED that. There are so many things we can't control, but we can do the stuff we are asked to do and the Lord will take care of the rest! So much stuff going on. So much sadness. All we can do is to be prepared. Just do what we are supposed to do. Let me give you an example. (hope it's ok Lynn) I have a DEAR friend that I learn so much about FOOD STORAGE from. She is the queen of food storage. Not only does she do it, but she teaches us sooooooo much. She never worried about the "blind horse" as in.... questioning why we do food storage ect. She just loaded her wagon. Well, I got on her blog yesterday and her husband was laid off from his job. I was sick for her. Then I thought., "She is so prepared for this" She is such an example to me. I try harder to do the things I am asked b/c of her! Hang in there friend!

Friends and Family
Jp and Ryan
My Girls! :)
Stacy and Syd
Syd
Joyce and Jaxon
Rock
Cole
Ryan
Stacy
Cole
Ryan
Ryan
Stacy
The Rockwoods
Then on Sunday, mom and dad cam over for dinner. So many miracles. Mom seems to be getting better all the time. I hope and pray that the patch continues to work!

We had a great weekend. Ryan and Syd came, so ALL of us were together for 2 days! We got up Saturday and did some shoppin'. Then Craig and Joyce brought the boat over. He is so good to my kids. He took them out wake boarding. He had to teach some of them, but WHAT A BLAST. I had my super duper zoom lens, so I got some great shots. I was all smiles.
Good FoodFriends and Family
Jp and Ryan
My Girls! :)
Stacy and Syd
Ryan
Stacy
Then on Sunday, mom and dad cam over for dinner. So many miracles. Mom seems to be getting better all the time. I hope and pray that the patch continues to work!







12 comments:
So much fun being with family! It looks like you all had a blast together. I'm impressed by the photography skills! After that class I took this summer I've started noticing different techniques in pictures and I'm totally impressed with your! I'm glad your mom is doing better too!
I am so happy that your mom is doing better, I hope the patches keep working to.
I love the quote you heard in sacrament it is so very true.
We need to remember to not ask why but just do it, God always has a reason wether we can see it or not.
The water pictures are so fun & your girls are just beautiful. Do you live on the lake?
I hope everything continues to get better for you & your family.
Oh you're having so much fun!! And your photography rocks!! Learning lots and lots!! I'm so jealous...Just kidding. I've already signed up for some Jessica Sprague classes. She is great for learning some photography and photoshop skills. And I can do them at my own pace. Which lately, is at a snails pace...
You should try some, you'd love them!!
Oh Judy,
I came on here to thank you for that AWESOME quote. It truly was a good one! I appreciated you sharing it with me. And then I get here and you have it again.....so now I am bawling AGAIN! Sheesh! Some friend you are. : D
Seriously though.....I couldn't ask for a better friend. You seriously rock! Thank you thank you thank you. Love the support.
I am SO happy to hear that your mom is doing SO much better.
And you really do have great photos. That is something I really need to learn how to do. If I get a good one, I never can duplicate it.....it was just a fluke.
Your water babies are sure cute!!!
The Rockwoods are the best! I'm glad you had a great weekend with your friends and family.
Your blogs are always so uplifting and insightful. And I am happy to see that there is more "fun" in them lately than in the first seven months of this year. Keep it up....and enjoy!!!
FUN!!! Cute new blog banner and background too mom! Just let me know when we can get together and do the photoshoot and also the tutorial on the watermarks. :)
You have the CUTEST kids ever!!! Also, love the quote, and LOVE YOU!
The water looks like so much fun!
I'm thrilled that you've found something that works for your Mom. I'm sure she's happy to be feeling semi normal again! I hope and pray that she continues to get better.
What blessing to be prepared and ready for whatever storm may come. I hope good things are coming for Lynn and her family. It's a tough time for so many and the Lord is teaching us what he's been counseling us all along to do. BE PREPARED! Maybe I need to get on Lynn's sight and find out more about food storage so that I can be better prepared.
Hope all is going well for you too.
It looks like you are having a very fun summer with all of your water-skiing trips, pedicures and lunches! YAY for you!!! Can I just say that I am LOVING your photography blog! You totally have an eye for it! I love it when I come across other gals that are addicted "shutter bugs" too!
:0) I also love your "Things I can and can't change" list. It's very helpful to know that others have the same worries! You're so inspirational.... Thank You!!!
I am going to send ya an invite to my personal family blog! It's a lot less serious than my infertility blog! ;0) I also have some photography links on there that ya may like!!! Good luck with your photography classes!!!!
You guys are having so so much fun l love the pictures some awesome shots!!! I'm with holly all she said too!!! So so cute!!
{Haven't got your surprise yet for k2 but I can't wait! Things take forever to get here 2-3 weeks has been the norm crazy eh!! love ya!!! ttys}
ps love the quote and the words for Lynn she is amazing she has taught me so much and has helped me kick start my food storage she is awesome!!! I feel so bad for them but like you said they are so prepared things will work out!! So glad you guys are having more fun then pain lately you are wonderful!!
me again for the third time~!!! I went and checked the mail and it came today!! THANK YOU SO much you are seriously the best so thoughtful. I love it you know i do ha ha!! polka dots all the way! so fun! You are wonderful thanks so much for thinking of us! {Darren can't believe how nice people are to us that haven't even met us he is kind of in awe I think} I think its wonderful to have a network of friends who love you even though we've never met hopefully someday, that's how I feel! love ya!!
ps what kind of camera do you shoot with??? ttys
Post a Comment