Last Wednesday Cole and I went to lunch with Holly! Love getting my daughters all together!!! She handed me something......A bottle of K48- Plus, and a letter that her mom, Renee wrote. They had pitched in and bought me a bottle to try for my hives. Bout cried. I couldn't believe that they love me so much. Here is Hol's info on it
Click here I have been taking it....with high hopes! Thanks you guys sooooooo much!
Having lunch with Holly and Little Braxton! {LOVE HIM}


Breakfast at McDonalds with my Girls!

Cole and Stacy have been here all week and OH BOY have I loved it. Then Ryan and Syd came last night. Whooo Hoooo! We have spent the last few days laying out (in the shade) Rockwoods and Mom and Dad came over for a BBQ. We went jet skiing and tubing. Such a blast. (Now that Summer is almost over!)
Mom and Dad

Rock and JP

Tubing

Cole

Mae




Cole

Mae

Rock

Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
9 comments:
K-48 plus --- let us know how that goes for you. I am really curious. Sounds like great stuff to me!
Loved the water photos. You guys always have so much fun!
Looks like fun. Your action shots are great! Hope things get better with the hives.
That looks like a lot of fun!! Let me know how the stuff works for your hives, I have a son that gets hives ALL the time!
Your photography is looking great! Love the action shots!!
Oh, it was SO much fun visiting with ya! We need to do it MORE! :) Your action shots do look amazing! Sure love you!
so fun!! I love holly and I don't even know her {in real ha ha} I so hope the k48 plus works what a great thoughtful holly idea!! She is awesome and so are you! I want to meet you all!! Love the pictures!!!
looks like ya'll know how to partay!! hope this new stuff works for ya. love the amazing pics. and LOVE the photo blog!
those are some intense jetskiing pics. I love it! And I bet you were just giddy with your girls home for a week. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I really want to get together with you, Mae and my mom. That would be so fun. By the way, you have the best daughter ever. mae is so sweet. We've been chatting lately and she left me the nicest quote on my facebook page. It was so sweet. I love her!!! Anyway have a great week. love ya jUDY!
I'm having a watch party a week from today and I hope you (and your girls) can come. Email me at stephie_long@hotmail.com
what fun! I absolutely love your fam. Glad you were all able to get together! Holl and Cole look so cute! Wish Stac and I could've joined the party :( When I'm home next let's a get together!
Post a Comment