My visiting teacher is Kazmin. She is the funnest person ever! She brought over a "trek care kit" the other day. It is priceless. This is what it contained:
1 people magazine
1 diet pepsi
1 diet coke
1 mountain dew
1 box Lexapro!!!!!!!!
1 bottle Tylenol
1 bottle headache relief- contains Tylenol, asprin and CAFFINE!
1 bottle ibuprofen
1 bag werthers
1 dove candy bar- already ate that
ALL TUCKED INSIDE THIS HANDY-DANDY COOLER
The little sticker on the bag says"
J.P.'s trek Survival Kit
"Some must push, and some must pull "
and some must have chocolate.....
All is well, all is well...
I am grateful for today and hope that tomorrow comes. Hope as I trek where the Martin Handcart Company had a critical situation, I will be blessed to perhaps, feel their presence.
Make sure you read the next post, and jot down some memories of us. That is the only thing in this world we can take with us and I would love to have the memories with you. (you can also email them to me)
I was looking on the internet and found this sight:http://www.thefurtrapper.com/martin_handcart.htm
Helps me understand where I am going and what I will be going for.







3 comments:
THat is ONE COOL trek kit! How thoughtful. I just finished reading that people magazine myself. Good one.
I am amazed that you have grandparents that have a Nauvoo History. That is WAY cool. My ancestors are mostly from the European countries and I am only the 3rd and 4th generation member of the church.
Have an AWESOME trek trip. I wish I was there to see that light on your face when you get back. Better yet, I wish I was going with you. : D
That is so cute!! :) You will LOVE it, I've heard nothing but good about the TREK! :)
Trek's are awesome. We've been a Ma and Pa on several. Hope your experience is as good as ours was. We could really feel the presence of those who have had this experience. They are there for us through this trek of life. The only Grandmother on the Lott side of the family who was not in Nauvoo was our Great, Great Grandmother Margaret Evans Morse. She came from Wales and carried her baby in her arms. She was Great Grandma Andersons Mother. Anyways, can't wait to read about your experience!!!!
Luv u 4 ever,
Sandy
Post a Comment