
Today is August 3. A great day. I have 2 wonderful daughters and just found out I will be getting another!
Ryan and Sydni are getting Married!
He took her to Jackson Hole for a drive and they went on a nature hike and he Popped
the question! We love Sydni. She has been so good for Ryan and he loves her so much. He would do anything for her. They have been dating 2 1/2 years. They were on the "Extreme Ballroom" team together. They were dance partners. The are so cute together. I tell them they are like having 12 year old twins. (just because they are so crazy together)









Congratulations Ryan and Sydni! I love you both!
Make sure ya read 2 posts down and jot down our memories. I will comment on them when I get back from the TREK on Thursday.







9 comments:
WOW! Congratulations. There is sure something special they've got there. I hear that there is nothing like getting married to your best friend and your high school sweetheart. LOVED the pictures. Their fun personalities sure shine through. They already make a great team, I see. I am SOOOOOOOOO envious of their dancing abilities. I had no idea that they were a professional team. That is WAY cool! What a beautiful and sweet couple. Congratulations again! I am so giddy with excitement for ya' all!
Oh my gosh!!!! That is so exciting! It is so weird Ryan is at the age he can get married, I swear he's only 13 or something! ha ha Time just goes by so fast. I'm so excited for those guys! They look so cute together. I'm so happy for them. You're going to be the best mother-in-law ever!
Holy cow! Congrats to Ryan and Miss Sydni! Crazy, they can't be old enough to get married can they? Our little RY-GUY?? HOw exciting for all of you! :) Have fun on the trek! I can't wait to see pics when you get back!
i can hear his squeeky voice before he even went through puburity in my head right now!! ... now he is getting married!! ahh! exciting!! how fun to plan your first childs wedding! i love weddings! congrats to them and to you guys, it looks like they are perfect together!
Congratulations! Wow that seems so odd and it makes me feel so old.
=0( I am so happy for all of you. Did they set a date yet? They are so cute together. Yeah our little Ryan. That is so exciting though.
Congrats! That's very exciting. She looks like a really fun girl.
Am I that old already????
How amazing life is, Hugh?! They look like soul mates!!!
I’m very happy for them, and for you too... You are going to be an in-law!!! Hahaha :-)
Please send me wedding news I want to know everything about it... I just can’t believe the little boy who used to practice reading and drove everybody crazy is now getting married!!!! Time really flies.
Love you and miss you all always.
The Brazilian daugther
Congrats!!!!!! This is a big step for all of you. You're first one getting married. You will love it. They are a beautiful couple. They look so wholesome and good. When is the big day? Just like your parents - High School Sweethearts!!!!!! Doesn't get any better than that.
Love u 4 ever,
Sandy
Congrats! You guys rock.
Post a Comment