Last night we saw a flash out the window. The Rockwood's were backing their pickup up to our boat ramp. Craig wanted to go fishing. They launched their pontoon boats and Joyce and I drug our lounge chairs to the edge of the river to watch them fish and watch the sunset. It was so peaceful. It was a perfect night. Seems the summer is slipping away. I have loved it. Done anything really special? Nope! Just spent time with our family. After having to be separated for 18 months it is a blessing to have 4 months together. Have had a blast and as I watch the sunset on our summer I am excited for all the new adventures that I am about to experience. One step closer to grandkids!





And don't for get to read the post below and add your name to the pot for the give-away!
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
4 comments:
WOW! You took some awesome photos. Loved the sunset.
Isn't it cool to be thinking about grandbabies now? I hope to have some of my own someday. Even through adoption if that may be the case. : D
You will be such a GREAT grandma.
that is seriously gorgeous!!! now i know why you moved to the river! you should totally do the "Happiness Is" tag! I would love to see what you have written..in fact, I am adding your name to the list! you'd better do it now!!! :)
What a great night! I bet you guys just love living right there. So fun! And I'm so glad I got to see you guys in Carino's today!! I'm excited to meet up with Stacy over the semester in Provo, it will definitely make living away from home a little easier having a close friend near by. Thanks for being so great! Love ya!
That looks like so much fun (for them) haha. Craig + Jerry = Bromance. hahaha. They are cute little fishing buddies!
Post a Comment