Most of my bloggin' buddies are young girls, maybe my kids' friends with all the coolest , new ideas ever. If any of you have any fun ideas for weddings or bridal showers, PLEASE make a comment and let me know or give me links to fun websights!
Or email me at: jkaypaz@aol.com!
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I am meeting with Sydni and her mom today to start planning and setting the OFFICIAL wedding date. We would all appreciate your comments and "I LOVE YOU ALL!"
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







4 comments:
I think that spa showers are fun, instead of the regular old kind with the silly games. marthastewart.com has the info on one like that. Congrats by the way. It is crazy to think that Ryan is old enough to get married-Scary!! I am getting old. I'll keep my eyes open for ideas-always depends on the time of year.
Yup! That's what I was thinking. It always depends on the time of year. Let us know what date they set when you can, and maybe more ideas can start pouring in. : D
You are going to have SO much fun! I had a lot of fun planning with Cassie for her wedding reception last year. I can't believe it's been a year already.
One piece of advice? There were SO many fun ideas and things that I "wanted", but when presented them to Cassie, I realized that they were not always what she wanted. So it was fun getting to see what more of her personality there was to know through all that planning.
Another piece of advice? Take a note book with you wherever you go. Ideas and thoughts would come like a flash, no matter where I was or a thought that I needed to get something done or phone someone or remember to invite someone etc. etc.....and it was SO handy to just jot EVERYTHING down in my notebook in my purse for later. I didn't have to worry about overloading my brain and forgetting my thoughts later.
And I also had a small camera in my purse, so I could take a picture of something when I was in a store that I thought would be cute for the reception and showed it to her to see what she thought. IT SURE came in handy. She had the picture and could see exactly what I was talking about. If she liked it and thought it a good idea.....we just went back to the store and got it! I usually wrote down the details in my notebook too. How many were available. How many colors it came in. What the price was., etc. etc.
You will have SO much fun! Keep us posted!
I just threw my best friend a bridal shower and we did a theme one. We had things like like: In the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, A day at the beach, date night, movie night, game night...It was alot of fun. And depending on how many people you are having you could do different months and holidays too. Like the 4th of july, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas...and so she would have some decorations for the holidays. I liked doing it this way becuase she didn't get alot of the same things. In my opinion you always get too much lingerie because that is what everyone wants to get you. but really you need alot of other things too! Just an idea. Sounds like you are having a fun time planning!
We are planning Krystal's shower right now, so when I figure it out I'll pass on the ideas. Here are some fun links I've found so far: http://www.hostessblog.com/
http://tastefullyentertaining.blogspot.com/
and of course, Martha Stewart has excellent ideas on her site. :)
I'll let you know if I find anything else.
Post a Comment