I can't believe that August is over...Wow. Here is a run down of mine.
August 2- Went shopping and bought Ryan N. a new book.
August 3- I am not losing a son-I am gaining a daughter. Ryan proposed to Sydni.They are so excited. I love watching them together, they are so in love. She is so good for him. He took her to Jackson to propose.
August 4- Left for trek- One of the days we were there we were given a few ounces of flour. That was the rations they had when the food started to run out. This really left an impression on me. Flour and water-3 times a day. And it wasn't even enough to get full. This is 4 ounces.
August 8- Cari and Clint's Wedding. Cari is my good friend-Judy's daughter. She and Clint got married on 08-08-08! It was a beautiful wedding!
August 11- Jerry, Bill, Nicole and Stacy climbed Table Rock. It was hard and they were sore the next day but it was worth it.

August 15- My Mom's Birthday-
August 16- Picnic at the park. We went to Scotty's and got burgers and met my parents at the park. The Twins-Ryan and Syd- played on the swings. It was a great day!
August 22nd- I did 3 batches of jam and 2 batches of applesauce- I have never done applesauce before- a pat on the back! I have a huge raspberry patch a 3 apple trees. It will keep me busy!
August 23- Went shopping for college and wedding stuff- and them everyone played in the water!
August 24- Ryan got ordained an Elder.
August 26- Stacy and I made a quilt for Ryan and Sydni- Watched movies with Stacy and Ryan.
August 27-Took Riley and Addie to McDonalds for Riley's Birthday. Went to Fred Meyer to buy Riley A present. These kids are my niece-Amanda's kids. They are so adorable and fun!
Went to Destiny and Taylor's to see new little Tayvian. Cutest baby ever! Taylor is my nephew. Destiny and Nicole were friends in High-school.
August 18- Packed the girls so we can leave in the morning for Utah!









5 comments:
Hi Judy! You have the sweetest family! And you are getting an Adorable Daughter-in-law too. She is so cute. We will miss Nicole a ton in Primary. I thought she looked so cute the other night when I stopped by.
Phew! I am tired. Er.....YOU must be tired! But you are making me tired just reading all that you have done in just one month! : D Crazy life, eh? And it's only just beginning.
Oh the fun and the places your family has and been! What a great family you are. Sure hope to cross paths with you all someday.
I had to chuckle at the photo of your family at the park in eating the picnic at the table. Your husband's face just gave me the giggles!!!
I am SO proud of you in attempting to make applesauce. That I can do. Jam I cannot! So I REALLY am impressed there. Doesn't it just make you feel great satisfaction to see all those jars done and lined up and ready for your pantry/food storage? Looks great!
We all were too busy to fit in the mommy daughter lunch! GRRR... maybe if we are all home for Christmas we can do it then or something! Cole better be starting a blog of her own when her and Stace settle into the City life! :)
Wow, what a busy month! That jam looks delicious!
I hope everything goes well while you are droping off your girls!
I just love you guys! What busy month for you, I can't even believe it! So many exciting things going on in your life, it's wonderful. I'm just so excited for Ryan and Sydni! They're super cute together. I'm glad you're doing well, and I hope things went well moving the girls down to Provo this weekend. Love ya!
Post a Comment