CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Donny

A few posts ago I asked for memories and I want to thank those who participated. Its nice to hear of the fun memories other that at my funeral. He He! Anyway, I want to do a fun thing with them. One of the comments was Wendy. She said that when she was at the Osmond concert, Donny was singing "Go away little girl" and she thought of me and how her and her sisters would call me in the morning when that song came on the radio before school. I would go over to their house ( a house full of girls) and we would play house and all wanted to be Donny's Wife. Well....Wendy, Donny knows that now because when we saw him in the airport in June 2007, I told him that! No lie!
He just laughed! The picture below is of us all camping in Afton with the cows. I have so many great memories of the Wilding Girls!

Chris, Judy Wendy, Kent and Kerri.Me and Donny!

I will do more fun memories later!

I am counting the days that my Girls leave for Utah. 6! I know I am a baby!

But BOO-HOO! A chapter in my book of life that is slamming shut!

I have been doing alot of thinking lately, with them leaving and Ryan and Sydni getting married and I have no regrets. I have devoted my life to them. They love and care about other people. They love the gospel. They have a desire to do what is right. I know it is easy to look back and pick apart all the things I could have done different. Maybe if I did this they would have made a different decision. I think most moms look back and wonder. But I'm not going to do that. I have spent many days doing that, and I have to look at who they are and I am proud of all 3 of them. They all have different gifts and talents and I am grateful that the Lord left them in my hands. They are my Angels. They are my life. And my joy. It's hard. One of the hardest things in my life, letting go. But I am grateful that we have a good relationship that they all want to spend time with us. I think they will all come back. Maybe for dinner. For their Christmas gifts. Maybe?

What do you think?

3 comments:

Wendy

Hey Judy, This made me laugh and the picture was great. Oh the memories of camping in Afton. Talking with my sisters the other day and they reminded me of the club we had the "Merry Maids" and the curtains that were made for the garage. Oh what fun times we had. LOL They were great and are great memories. Wendy

Lynn

Oh you silly girl! That is SO funny. And then I thought, oh you lucky girl! Donny even posed for a picture with you. Sweet!

And you KNOW your kids will be back for dinner and Christmas gifts. How could they not? I can tell even from here that they love you THAT much! You truly have all your heart strings still attached to one another in your family. You have and ARE still doing wonderful things together as a family. You may not all be under one roof anymore, but you are still all together under one sky, one God, and one moon. Love that about you and your kids.

Neal and Angie

oh, you do have such wonderful kids and I can testify you're a great "mom", cause you were like my 2nd mom :) Tell Mae hi and that I miss her terribly and that she needs to call me!!! Hope everything goes well with their move and you adjusting! I just love you guys!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge