Ryan and Syd came home this weekend so Syd could go to her family's Girls retreat. They brought their new puppy, Lucy. She is a little Boxer. She is so dang cute. Jaxon wasn't sure about her......kinda jealous!
Lucy and Jaxon
Jaxon



On Thursday we went to the Fair with the R's! We walked around and looked at all the stuff, and ate tons. Then at 8:00 we went to Huey Lewis and the News! I loved it. I knew almost all of the songs.....so it was a blast!

These are cool hammock swings......might have to get JP some for Christmas
At the concert

Love these potato things
The egg rolls are the BEST!
Hooch and Hooch!
When I was a kid, I loved to go to the fair with my family and get these hats!
On Saturday night we had a whopper of a party for Stacy's Birthday. I planned it fast, called a few people and BOY! Did they come out to support her. We haven't had a party for her for like 4 years.....sometime before her mission. I was so touched. It was amazing. We have great family and friends. Thanks guys!!!!
Her Friends from college

Roasting Hot dogs

I got this recipe from Here.....and it was so yummy




Love this game.....Golf balls on ropes and you throw them and try to hook them on the bars
Love this game.....Golf balls on ropes and you throw them and try to hook them on the bars







10 comments:
Oh my goodness! I was just telling my dad tonight that I wanted to buy a hammock swing for my tree.. Glad to know they really do exist!
Looks like a fun week! I love those chairs, they're the best! I saw that cake on that blog the other day and want to make it too.
Man! Look at the size of that PUMPKIN at the fair! I could make a lot of pumpkin pies with that thing. LOL! Those potato "things" you had too looked yummy!
And that CAKE you made for Stacy's birthday.......oh man! I Love that food blog and I have so been wanting to make that cake.
Okay.......I guess you can probably tell right about now how hungry I am.....I am off to the kitchen to see what there is. Your food pictures did me in. LOL!
What a great weekend. Happy Birthday to Stacy! I am sorry to have missed it, give her a hug from me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACEY!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME AT THE FAIR. WE WERE AT THE CONCERT TOO AND WE ATE ALOT OF FOOD. MY FAVORITE IS THOSE DARN FUNNEL CAKES. I HAD TWO IN ONE WEEK.
Look at you... so busy! Fun pics ;) Wish I could have made it to Stacey's party. Those hammock swings look so comfy, wish I had one to sleep in these days. HAVE to try that cake!
If we lived close, you and I would be best friends! Da' puppy is so cute! You know I have a puppy fetish! The Reese's cake looks really really good! It's strange, when I come to your blog, I feel like we have some connection...somewhere, that we just don't know about yet. Other than da' blog of course.
Like I said, wish I could've been there for her party! Sure miss that girl and your sweet fam! that cake u made looked to die for! hope you have a great anniversary trip!
Happy birthday, Mae! It looks like she had a really fun party. I love those little dogs! Lucy is just too cute. And of course Jaxon is wonderful and adorable!
Hi everyone
found this site just randomly..and as i love fashion and all the things that comes with it thought it would b a good idea to join...hope ur all friendly..:D
thanks, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Online Payday Loans[/url] website!
Post a Comment