CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mae!!!!

What a happy day! Today is Stacy's Birthday. You can read about her here! A few things about Stacy:

She has the most beautiful BLUE eyes
She is a peace maker
She has an amazing testimony (she snuggled it in from the pre existence}
She knows my heart
She knows and loves her Heavenly Father and Her Savior
She is determined to make the goals she sets in life
She's a hard worker
She is sooooo organized
She is cuter than heck!!!!! :)

A few letters:

Dear Stacy,

I just want you to know that you are an angel to me. I love being your mommy!!!!! You have always been there for me, through the good and the not so good. You have prayed, loved and supported me. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father that he trusted me to raise you....(or you to raise me) I am so proud of the way that you live your life and the decisions that you make. I have such confidence in you. You have always loved and nurtured me, your dad and you brother and sister. You are a good friend and you worry about and love each one of your friends! You are an incredible example to me. You have grown from a fun little girl to a true friend to me. I hope you have a great Birthday, and may all your WISHES COME TRUE! I love you little girl!

Mom

Dear Blue Eyes,

I used to write at least one of these a week but I guess I have the better deal now because I get to see you and hang when your not out tramping. anyway I just want to wish you a Happy Birthday and know how proud I am of you and that I love you..

I hope you have the best day ever....... DAD

Happy Birthday Mae! We love you!with Grandpa Lott




Cole helping Mae after mud volleyball! Love this

I love you Baby Girl!

4 comments:

Lynn

LOL! Love that last photo. I get a sense of her personality with that one. Maybe she gets it from her dad........."When your not out tramping". LOL! You guys are all SO funny!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mae!

Your mom is right........your eyes are amazing!

Christal

Happy birthday!! She is so pretty I 2 love the last one personality plus!!! Hope you had a fun party and as great day!! She is a lucky girl to have you both for parents!!

Steph

She's pretty darn amazing, isn't she! One of the sweetest and most impressive individuals I've ever interacted with. Hope she had a great day!

Julia

Happy, Happy Birthday lil' Mae! You guys look like you have SO much fun!! Your Mamma was right, you have the most amazing, beautiful, blue eyes. You can see right down to your fun-loving soul!! I hope your birthday was incredibly fun and lasts throughout the year!!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge