The weather man is saying SNOW in 2 days! It was close to 80 today and SNOW in 2 days? These pictures were taken 2 years ago at our cabin the 1st October! Are we gonna do this again? Brrrrrrr
October 2007



Last Friday I did a photo shoot for a friend that took my dog while I went out of town. She had a daughter and son get married 2 weeks apart......poor her! They live on a farm so we had a blast shooting pics "on the farm"
See more of the pics HERE
We took some of them together and then separate! So cute!
Then at 5 I picked up my sis, Ingrid and went to her ward's Super Saturday (on Friday) It was a blast and we were both so proud of your projects. I am still smiling! They are so stinkin cute! Thanks Ingrid for the invite! :} Love ya!





I got an email from my cousin, Virginia, that we stayed with at the B and B. We have been talking about how it was meant to be that we were able to go stay with them. She said her hubby's dad always said: A COINCIDENCE IS A MIRACLE WHERE THE LORD REMAINS ANNOMOUS”.
I love that! So many coincidences and miracles in that little trip:}
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
8 comments:
No way? Snow?! I am coming up there next week and last year at that time IF had a huge snow storm...I'm so not ready for winter!
I want to make those cute crafts. I love them. Sooooo cute.
GREAT QUOTE!
Love the cute crafts. So cute!!!!!
I am SO sad to hear about the snow coming! We are headed down that way the day after it snows. We really need a dry road or we may not be able to go to see my sister in Utah and go to conference. : (
Snow... I'm not ready. Cute bride pic ;) Nice work on the Super Saturday projects!! I really wish our ward was doing it this year.
The pictures are amazing! Good job! And I love the crafts. I need to get to one of our Super Saturdays so I can get my craft on!
It's freezing here in Moscow too! My boys could barely stand to be outside for 5 minutes...whimps just like me;). Thanks for your sweet message, it is much needed and appreciated. I am so in love with your crafts, I so want to do them too! Loves
Cute projects! Sounds like you had a great time in Washington! How fun! Haven't seen Virginia since 1983. We ran into their family in a little shop in Seattle. Coincidence? They are lots of fun, just like you. How is JP feeling since the procedure? Hope good. Your photography is excellent. You are really good at it. Hope your Mom is doing great. Tell your Mom and Dad "Hi" and tell Kent "welcome to the Bishop's club".
Love You
The 2 wood crafts are ADORABLE! I want a set!
I may call you to see them closer.
Post a Comment