OMG! I love having my family around. Although it wasn’t complete b/c Ryan and Syd couldn’t come. The cool thing is…is that Joyce and Craig were in Boise with their kids and invited Ryan and Syd over for dinner and to watch conference. I bout cried when Ryan sent this text that said……”Look what the Easter Bunny brought”. This is Syd and Joyce’s Grand daughter. She is so cute and loved Syd. It was so nice of the Rockwoods! Thanks!
I love good friends. So glad that they were Ryan and Syd’s mom and dad this weekend!!!!!
Cole made it home late Saturday night. I was so worried that the weather would be bad for her too.
{This is her a Stacy blowing up peeps in the microwave}

The BUNNY came and brought me this domino game….From Stacy and Derek. They are so stinkin cute.

A basket for JP
For the kids and Grandma Pasley
Grandma Pasley got a new jacket for spring!
We colored Easter Eggs. LOVE that!
Grandma Pasley! What a blessing it was to have her spend the weekend with us. She is such an amazing MIL!



Mom and dad came over after conference. They are so fun!!!!1
I am thankful for:
My family
Our Parents
My home/warm bed
General Conference
Our Church Leaders
Our friends
Good food
Easter Weekend
My Savior, Jesus Christ
I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
4 comments:
Blowing up peeps in the micro?? LOL! I gotta try that. They are so cute (your girls that is......okay......so are the peeps......but you know what I mean.)
I love the fact that you all continue the family traditions even when the kids are grown. I truly LOVE that!
How fun looks like it was a wonderful weekend. So glad Grandma got to spend it with you. Stacy and Derek are too cute together :)
Looks like you guys had a great easter. Love the Rockwood family :)
Also that love Mormon census, so funny
What a fun Easter weekend!!! I love all of the eggs you colored! I also LOVE your snow pictures. SO gorgeous!!!
I'm so sorry to hear the passing of your uncle. I hope that everyone is comforted during this time. I too am thinking about the coal miners. I couldn't do that job either. They really do need to be appreciated more. As to the other news....I can't even go there. I can't handle knowing that these special children of our Heavenly Father's is being so mistreated. It's just so sad....
Post a Comment