A few years ago I lived in Iona. The 5th Ward. I loved that ward. During spring break, a few of us were able to go to lunch. I miss these guys so much. I have so many wonderful memories of them and when we get together, It’s like we were never apart!
Cindy, Shelley, Nancy, Me and Shauna
My neighbor called the other day and asked if she could come bring me something……..The cutest hugest cupcake I have ever seen. I love it!!
We planned on going to the cabin to watch conference, and then decided against it b/c the kids would be coming and didn’t want to drive the extra hour and a half. Grandma Pasley came to spend the weekend. So fun!
SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!! {NOT}
The Easter weekend has been horrible. When we got home from our little trip the snow was gone, but not for long.
Ryan and Syd left Friday night and got 30 miles out of Boise and the weather was so bad they turned around and went back. Boooo hooooo! I miss them so much.
I have loved conference so far! I love Pres. Monson!







1 comments:
Conference was AWESOME!
I can't believe how much snow you guys are getting down there. We are truly and totally spring up here! Love it!
HAPPY CONFERENCE and HAPPY EASTER!
Post a Comment