Ummmm, hard to write today. Our Tuesday was a very difficult day, lots of anxiety and stress. Today we leave for the big Salt Lake City, I have a hive appointment at the Unniversity of Utah, (they won't find anything) and Tomorrow is Jerry's appointment for the Huntsman center. I can't decide if I wanna cry or scream. Maybe we could all vote. Very difficult emotions. Please, pray for us. We really need it and I hate to ask anything from anyone, but I really need you. Pray especially hard for Jerry. He tells us all that he is good, but I can see....... Love you all.
Wanna thank my parents for the last few days, such a comfort be with my mommy and daddy. I love them so much and they are such a huge support in our lives. Dad told Jerry he would trade him places if he could, that is how much he loves him. They are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Uplifting Quotes
"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo
"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo
. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker
GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye
LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams
The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams
..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye
"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis
"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman
"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo
"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard
"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer
Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun







10 comments:
Glad you had such a good time in St. George. Your parents are sooooo wonderful!!! St. George holds a lot of memories for our family too. Ray's Dad passed away there a few years ago. Ray and I take the youth to the Temple every Tuesday morning to do Baptisms for the dead. You were on my mind all morning and I put your whole family's names on the prayer roll. We are praying for you. All of you!!! I know its hard not to be scared of the unknown but I hope you are feeling peace, strength and the sustaining power of all the prayers going heavenward in your behalf. Love You
Good luck at the U/Huntsman. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Call me if you need a hug...I work at the U so I'm easy access! Plus it would be AWESOME to see you! Love you! 801-518-0248
Judy, I hope all goes well the next few days. We will be thinking about you and praying for you and Jerry.
Keep being positive Judy!! We are all praying for your family! :) We love you guys!!!
You are amazing all your going through and you are so positive. You are in our prayers and thoughts that all goes good for both of you!
Stay positive! We all love you and are praying for you!!
Keep us informed!
I haven't stop praying. I pray for you and Jerry and your kids every night. I will be thinking of you both as you go through your own appointments.
Your parents are AWESOME! What would we do without our mom or dad, eh?
HAng in there! We LOVE you!
PS. Remember the Tea Cup Story?
It's one of my favorites!!!
http://modernmollymormon.blogspot.com/2009/02/uplifting-thought-or-two.html
We will pray for you. Hope you make some progress this week.
How did today go Judy? Did you find out anything? Keep us updated, we are all hoping and praying you find out something this week. Always remember you are never alone the Lord is on your right side and your left side comforting you. Love ya Judy ♥
Post a Comment