CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday

February 4th is the Birthday of 2 of my very favorite people.

Janatte "Nicole" Pasley! She is my first born. The Doctor told us that we would never have kids. I received a blessing from my Bishop and a few months later I was pregnant. Imagine the joy. The funny thing is that after I got pregnant, I bore my testimony that if it weren't for the Bishop I wouldn't be pregnant. I couldn't figure our why they were laughing.. "NO! He gave me a blessing. Needless to say we all still talk about that!

Anyway, form the moment they laid her on my stomach, and she opened one eye, she has captured my heart. I have loved this little girls and she has been such a joy. She is our funny one. Quiet, but funny. She is named after Janatte, my best friend that passed away when we were 15.
She has had so many accomplishments in her lifetime. She is a gifted artist and has a degree in art. She is very smart in the medical field ans she wants to go on to be a physicians assistant.
She lives in Provo and works as a Pharmacy Tech at Smiths Food King.



Happy Birthday my Sweet little Blond! I love you!!!

Laurie and I have been friends since we were in 3rd grade. We have been through many ups and downs, but our friendship has survived and I KNOW if I EVER need anything I can call her. We raised our kids together, and I love her's like my own. We have traveled together, and done most things that girlfriends do. She is always good for a laugh. She is like my sister.HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE AND LAURIE! I LOVE YA BOTH MORE THAT YOU'LL EVER KNOW!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!

10 comments:

sandy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!!!

Unknown

Happy Birthday to Nicole and your friend! It was fun to see all your pictures!

Missy

I must've been signed into my husband's gmail, but that last comment was from me. :)

Lynn

That is SO cool that they share the SAME birth date! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Too funny about the Bishop helping you get pregnant. LOL!

Unknown

Those pictures are great!
Happy birthday to both!

Neal and Angie

Happy Birthday Nicole! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Holly

Happy Birthday to Nicole & Laurie!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet Nicole! Hope she had the perfect day. I hadn't heard that bishop story! Too funny!!

Christal

Happy birthday to both! Love the bishop comment to funny! Love all the pictures!!

Chelsi

Love Nicole's Senior pics, she is a doll. Happy Birthday!

Natalie♥

Happy Birthday cousin Cole!!! I have so many fun memories of us together they make me laugh so hard. Do you remember spending the night at your house with Shantel and we had names for each of us something like Bulbs, Light, and Bugs? That was hilarious it was because you had bugs in your light and we made a huge joke out of it. O you are such a good cousin and friend, wish I got to see you more often! Hope you had a special day. Love ya!

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge