CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Where Ya Comin' From?

Friday, February 20, 2009

Crosswalk

Got this wonderful email from Lynn. It is good. I hope that I can go through the tough times and not fall short.
Crosswalk
Every once and a while, a seemingly simple email comes around that ends up being quite profound. This is one of them











Awesome!! We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot. Whatever your cross,whatever your pain,there will always be sunshine, after the rain....Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;But God's always ready, to answer your call....He knows every heartache, sees every tear,a word from His lips, can calm every fear...Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,to give you His grace, and send you His love.May God fill your day with blessings!!
Nicole came home this weekend, and it is so fun to have them all together. They are so funny when they all get together. Not loving coming home and trying to catch everything up. Hate laundry, but I do have some good news.
We are going to Maui next Friday. Doc gave the ok and said it would be good for both of us.
Gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks on prednisone, so hopefully they won't mistake me for a beached whale! LOL. Don't have nothing to take......nothing fits, but I am excited, I love to snorkel!!!!

8 comments:

Lynn

Oh I am SO excited for you both! Take lot's and lot's of pictures!!!!! I REALLY want to see what it's like. That truly is GREAT news. You both deserve a really NICE long break.

Snorkeling?? WOW! What DON'T you do?? I am impressed!

Bobbi

Maybe you can find a beach where you don't have to wear ANYTHING! That might be a solution?? :)
Have a fun and safe trip to Hawaii.

Chelsi

So excited for you to get away! Take lots of pics to share.

Sandy Layne

Have fun!!! Nothing like that balmy breeze, ocean spray, sunshine and some good food!!!!
Love ya,
Sandy

Hepworth Family

Oh I understand what it's like to be on Prednisone!! I gained over 11 lbs in 1 week while on that stuff! Not something to be proud of, but it's normal.
I hope that you guys have a wonderful time and that you do get to snorkel!!
~Britt~

Amber. . .

ooh! sounds exciting! im' jealous! i showed that cartoon to my roommates. we all appreciated it!

Christal

Have so much fun nice to get away and try to forget about the trials and make some new memories!! I love this post how true it is eh!!!

Natalie♥

That was so awesome! we never know when we are going to need that cross to get over something major in our lives or to help someone else get over something major in their lives. I just love that!

I am so glad you get to go on a vacation, you both need it really bad right now. Have fun and like Lynn said take lots of pictures.

Uplifting Quotes

"Good times only come into our lives when we open our hearts and let them in." Judy Pasley

"Nothing can be more bleak, than taking the World's Media Road to discover who you are.
Nothing can be more serene, than discovering who you are through service, love, charity and compassion." Lynn Crapo

"Trying to please others will not make you happy. Just being happy will in the end, please others." Lynn Crapo

. . . . . . . . . . . . Debbie Walker

GO GET YOUR BOOBIES SMASHED...REMEMBER...A SMASHED BOOBY IS BETTER THAN NO BOOBY !!! (Get your mamo today!) Kazmin Nye


LOVE.....
Remember how it started,
remember the happiness it brought to you,
and endure the heartaches to never let it die. Natalie Williams


The closest I will ever get to heaven is through a child. Natalie Williams

..."Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here, we might as well dance..." Kazmin Nye


"When you don't get what you want it's because God thought of something better to give you." Holly Davis

"Sometimes God calms the storm. Other times he lets the storm rage and calms the child" Angie Guyman

"Memory making and moments come but once.
You can't bring back time, so the time you take is certainly priceless!" Lynn Crapo

"Tradition: a clock that tells us what time it is." - Elbert Hubbard

"The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings." — Eric Hoffer

Our Backyard

Our Backyard
Fun In The Sun

Hinckley Challenge