A shout out to the BRIDGE FAMILY! They adopted a baby girl LILLY! They are in my ward and I am SOOOOO HAPPY for them!
We are getting some R and R here in St. George. Here is a run down....
Sunday:
Did some blogging, grabbed some food,went to church at the building right across the street from the temple, walked over to the temple and found out it is closed till march 2nd for cleaning, sad, were gonna go today, got food, drove up to see Grandpa Lotts old house, brought back memories, went to see where the big flood was a few years ago. So sad. Huge houses and swimming pools just fell off the edge and into the water. Went to The Jacob Hamblin's House. He was a pioneer that came across the plains and settled in Santa Clara. The Church owns the house and missionaries are called to take tours through. You can check it our here. It was very interesting. Took a nap, got more food, went up to see Aunt Mary and Uncle Don, my dad's sister, saw their beautiful home. So fun to visit with them.
Went to breakfast at Golden Corral, had a buy one get one free. Drove to Barnes and Noble to get a stress book, Jerry thinks my hives are stress....imagine that, Went to the DI to try to find another stress book that is out of print, didn't stay long, Jerry said his glands were swelling. (that is a germ joke) did some shopping at Christopher and Banks.....my favorite store, Then we went to the Spildbury Mortuary. Why, you ask? They have the most amazing brass sculpture I have ever seen. you can see it Here. I was very touched. You can see the pain in the Old Lady's face as she has to leave this earth, and the joy as she goes through the veil and meets her Savior. I took pictures, but it does no justice. I found a LIFE IS GOOD store, another favorite. Went back to relax, Jerry not feeling well. Went to Inn and out for a burger...that is one hoppin' joint.
Life is Good. I have so many blessings. seems that certain times in our life we are brought to our knees, and forced to look at our many, many blessings.







4 comments:
Fabulous pictures!! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Looks like it was a much needed get away.
What great pictures nice to get away sometimes eh! Love the sculptures too!
Oh Judy! You take such GREAT photos! Thanks for sharing them. It's like I get to be RIGHT there with you on your trip.. Looks like you are having a blast. I am drooling at all the shopping you are doing. LOL! Do you think I am on a withdrawl?? It's been just over two weeks now.
I truly hope you can find some relief soon for your hives. I can only imagine how itchy that must be. Sorry. I probably just made you itch.
Hurray for ME! I can't wait to see what you will make me. I KNOW it will be fabulous! Everything you do is perfection.
love all the pictures.. looks like you guys had a great time. and how much younger could you look... standing next to your parents you look like their "little girl"... such a cute lil lady judy!
good luck this weekend. let me know, again, you're all in my prayers. love you
Post a Comment